Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil line metric to AN fitting - need help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dion9146
My search skills are lacking today (can't seem to find anything), so I'll ask what is hopefully a simple question. What size is the metric to AN adpator for a 6 cylinder case oil line exit? I want to run braided lines to the cooler with AN fittings, but can't remember what the adaptor is.

Thanks,

Dion
Jeroen
I *think* the case exit is 26mm
Hopefully others will chime in that know for sure...

check with BAT, they also have fittings in metric, so you don't need to buy an adapter AND and AN fitting
Marv's3.6six
I just went thru this there is an adapter available from Batinc. in Florida Call Eric @941 355 0005 Metric to AN
J P Stein
I have a spare one....the scavange side exit adaptor?
Not dirt cheep, but cheep.biggrin.gif
Otto can supply them.....others also.
Racing914six
FWIW, AN size are based on the # 16

such as

AN 8 = 1/2" (8/16)
AN 12 = 3/4" (12/16)

kdfoust
My notes say M22X1.5.

Later,
Kevin
736conver
pegasusautoracing also has them. They are online and have price online.
Its not a cheap fitting. $30 something I think
dion9146
Thanks guys. I know Bat has them, but I have been trying to create an inventory of parts that I need to complete the oil cooler install, and wanted to sound somewhat 'knowledgeable' of what the hell I am talking about before calling them and sounding like an idiot.

Thanks for the info on the AN conversion. I never realized it was that simple.

I also installed my Six today. It's been a few years since I did that little job, and I forgot how uncooperative a 6 cylinder can be when only one person is trying to install it. headbang.gif But, it's in there and all bolted up.

Dion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.