Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Official
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
2006 Daytona 24 Hours is now on Speed!
Racing916
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif
Joe Ricard
And the #1 reason to watch the 24 Hours of Daytona. Danika is racing.

How about. "GOBABYDOLLRACING'
wub.gif
type47
http://www.daytona24hr.com/

i'm rooting for the 914-6 GT wacko.gif
dinomium
Meez likez me sum danika!

How is the new kid pcar doing? My local version of comcast likes to keep moving Speed out of this package and put it in this one so you have to keep buying more Shopping channles... WELL NOT ME ANYMORE!
Comcastic? They suck eggs
hijacked.gif

Sorry...
seanery
the Porsche Crawford was on pole and led the first 20 or so laps until they got funked up by a full course yellow. 1st and 2nd passed the pits and they where closed, by the time the rest of the field came by the pits were open, so he dropped 22 positions, but the car screams and they are moving forward again.
MattR
The Grand am cup series was yesterday... thats real racing dry.gif

Craig Stanton (Porsche factory driver and local hero) was on his way to winning the race but someone at BGB messed up on fuel and he ran out with 2 laps left after he took over first (from starting in last).
seanery
Well Lucas Luhr is almost back in the lead. The Porsche Crawford is now back in 2nd place.
type47
michael levitas owns turbo performance center in jessup MD . local pca club racer. his car ran/is running 1st in GT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.