Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get ready for my LIQUIDATION SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
My situation is in the process of a BIG change sad.gif Im figureing out just what all I have and what is the best way to move it out. All of my car stuff must be sold. I will be posting it probably mid weekish. I may be down but I am not out of here. unsure.gif
grasshopper
that sucks big! ohmy.gif sorry to hear larry sad.gif
dakotaewing
I am sorry to hear this Larry -
Let me know what I can do to help -
Your wife have any clients that are having a hard time getting a mortgage? Maybe I can help.....

Thom
spare time toys
QUOTE (dakotaewing @ Jan 28 2006, 05:12 PM)
I am sorry to hear this Larry -
Let me know wht I can do to help -
Your wife have any clients to are having a hard time getting a mortgage? Maybe I can help.....

Thom

Getting clients is part of the problem. She has a listing in Rockwall great place on the lake and golf course but none of the local agents show it because she is an outsider finger.gif We will keep you in mind if she has a problem guy. The closer it gets to summer and folks moving when school is out it should pick up for her.
SirAndy
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 28 2006, 01:42 PM)
My situation is in the process of a BIG change sad.gif Im figureing out just what all I have and what is the best way to move it out. All of my car stuff must be sold. I will be posting it probably mid weekish. I may be down but I am not out of here. unsure.gif

ohmy.gif WTF.gif
alpha434
SELLING YOUR PARTS!?!?!

Sorry to hear, man. Does that mean youre out? wink.gif
tat2dphreak
Larry, is there anything I can do? let me know.
Jeroen
that sucks...
BIG TIME!
alpha434
Hey. Seriously, we're here. I don't know you well at all, but if I can help... It's really no problem.
Gint
What's the dish? Bailing completely? Did I miss something?
spare time toys
Ill still be hanging out here. At the presant time I need less to think about as to what is where. I am going to figure the best way to package what all I have this week and put blow out prices on it. I just will not be having a project car for awhile. When the smoke clears in a couple of years, Im just going to look at what is at Camp. Just get me a 6 driver and be done with it. driving.gif
tat2dphreak
that sucks man, if you need help with anything... boxing, shipping, anything... lmk... my work is a ups and fedex pickup point,

or if there's something you just want to 'pawn' to a local until you get a car again, lmk, I'll see what I can do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.