Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ugmo thrills spectators!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Lando (fatlando)and his wife and son stopped by to drop off a barrowed part for Kevin (rhodyguy) and when the wives were distracted I took him out to the Motor Court to show off the collection of rusty parts cars.
Casually walked up t Ugmo sitting in the garage. Gave the throttle a little blip from the engine bay, one turn of the key from out side the car, and IT STARTED RIGHT UP!
With the progressive carb and Dave Hunts muffler, it sat there idleing along happy as ya please....
Just need some brakes, install carpet, stereo, replace windshield,remove ugly side scoop, buy tires, adjust valves, adust shift linkage, adjust throttle linkage, sand, prime and paint and I should be ready to go!
Maybe get some nice duel webers...
beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
clap56.gif
DNHunt
That's encouraging Dino. Your list is only 13 things long, 14 with the bathroom

Dave
fatlando
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Jan 29 2006, 06:09 AM)
That's encouraging Dino. Your list is only 13 things long, 14 with the bathroom

Dave

dave,

Having seeing UGMO in action before, the first thing I said to Dino was how quiet it was laugh.gif , last time I heard her, I thought I was back on the flight deck launching F-18's!! it was that loud.....

the bathroom is a "room" now. my son was sad to see the "indiana jones" excavation site gone!!

keep up the good work dino!!! see you in a few weeks!!

fat lando
dinomium
Sorry to disappoint Emilio, he is a good kid! I was great to see you guys Saturday.
Take care!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.