Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear trunk lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pugbug
I remember seeing a vendor selling rear deck lids with a moulded in spoiler, but can't find the link. Does anyone know who sells these?
My deck lid is kaput because the po screwed it on without sealing it.
Aaron Cox
i wanna say that is a roger sheridan piece.....
ultimate914com

for basic fg parts
americannternationalracing.com
gettydesign
rennspeed
fiberwerks
alpha434
I'm expirementing with carbon fiber.... And fiberglass is easy enough for you to do yourself.

Hey aaron! Was anyone else wearing the Colorado Local banner? I've been out of town for a day or so.
Jeroen
http://www.rennspd.com
snflupigus
anybody know the exact weight savings?
reverie
If you would like another stock rear deck lid, I have one in excellent condition that you can have for free. And it's already bare metal, so all you need to do is prime and paint. I can meet you at the Seattle ferry terminal, or I can bring it to the Victoria terminal if you pay my fare, or.. smile.gif

Roger
Pugbug
Wow...Roger that is such a generous offer. I've never been to Seattle by ferry but I'm thinking I may take you up on that offer...If there anything you need let me know and maybe we can make a trade if I have it.

No deck lids on the rennspd site.
reverie
Don't need anything... maybe a truffle from Roger's Chocolates. smile.gif lol

I have no plans for next weekend, but there's no hurry.

And whatever you decide to do is cool.. cool.gif
eeyore
Rennspeed rear deck w/spoiler, scroll to the bottom

It was under 'hoods'
wbergtho
I bought mine from A.I.R. I believe Getty Design and a few other outfits make a molded spoiler/trunk lid in fibreglass. I've attached a pic of mine.
Pugbug
Thank you cloudbuster...Yup that is the one I saw, and want...$295

Howard
Larry, don't forget to get Craig's gas shox if you're putting on glass hoods or decks. Factory springs are too strong. Getty is good!
race914
QUOTE (Pugbug @ Jan 28 2006, 10:09 PM)
Wow...Roger that is such a generous offer. I've never been to Seattle by ferry but I'm thinking I may take you up on that offer...If there anything you need let me know and maybe we can make a trade if I have it.

No deck lids on the rennspd site.

Here is the rennspeed link:

http://www.rennspd.com/P_Detail.asp?PID=359

Pugbug
Thanks Howard...That is the plan because not only is the lid shot the rollers for the springs are missing, and I don't want to deal with that knuckle busting job replacing them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.