Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tonight on The Science Channel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
First there is a program called Classic Car Hunters, building classic cars from scratch, then Top Gear. This is on the west coast. These will repeat later tonight.
CCLINCOUCHPOTATO
messix
craig did you have a chance to check on that car i pm'd about?
boxstr
Called, only answering machine. Left number. Waiting.
Craig
r_towle
Thank you for pointing out that channel...II have never ever tuned in to that channel....now I have a new one to watch...cool...

And I LOVE top gear...I want to get a Toyota Pickup now...that was to funny.

Rich
boxstr
TOP GEAR is one of the most awe inspiring road test programs I have ever seen. They seem to do things with cars that I would never think about.
The photography and the backdrops for the cars, it is like they actually work at what they are doing so that the viewer will enjoy the program. It is like they are in the 21st century and US programs are still back in the 70s.
CCLINTOPGEAR
Eric Taylor
Craig do you know what time? Whats the science channel I always thought top gear was on discovery channel. I Was just wondering yesterday when top gear was on again. I love that show wub.gif
Eric
Mueller
QUOTE (r_towle @ Jan 29 2006, 08:48 AM)
Thank you for pointing out that channel...II have never ever tuned in to that channel....now I have a new one to watch...cool...

And I LOVE top gear...I want to get a Toyota Pickup now...that was to funny.

Rich

Rich,

You gotta check out "How It's Made" on the Science Channel, really neat program, just wish they went into more detail on some subjects and that the show was longer.....
boxstr
The Science Channel appears as SCICH for Channel ID. It is 272 on Comcast.
CCLINTOPGEARME
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.