Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anybody knows these GT scale models
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
could anybody here tell me the brand of these GT scale models?
on the front end of the black socket there is a signature, but I've never seen it before

any input is highly apreceated

wavey.gif Gustl
VegasRacer
Very cool Wolfgang. I have never seen these before. They look like they may have been custom graphics on an old 1:43 resin kit. There were several makers including Starter, Record and others. I have no idea who the craftsman may have been for these racing teeners.
joea9146
Dont know them but the front hood of the yellow and green car looks like the paint is very heavy and gooped on .
djm914-6
They look a lot like the Detail Cars models and bases. Customizing isn't so hard. I've done a few repaints on some diecast models before and adding some extra lighting or rollbars would be pretty simple. All it takes is time.
maf914
Are those 1/43 scale?

They don't look as detailed and accurate as either the old Pit kits or the Mini Racing kits currently available.
Gustl
yepp, they're 1/43

my first thought was that the Tergal GT (yellow/green) could be a small body base
the flares don't look to be original idea.gif

but the flares on the other 2 cars are looking better IMHO

wavey.gif Gustl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.