Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine wiring harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
41ghost
going to need some help figuring out which wire goes to what. as per tack. , oil sender and so on. on the main engine harness. i've got a wiring diagram but its not helping me. need to know wire collor and what its for.
r_towle
Hi,
Are you going for stock FI?

Which one, djet or ljet.

I have both, so give more info, tell me how far you are....

I would reccomend you lay the harness in the bay...it will come out of the firewall in two sections, one goes towards the battery...that one has less wires...

The other side goes behind the driver, it hugs the firewall, and turns up towards the rear for the tail light...

Get all of it physically in place...

I can walk you through it over the phone if you are at that point...just tell me which FI system..I have both.

Rich
41ghost
i'm talking about the wire harness that goes from the relay board to the engine. hooks to the sencors , coil , oil sender ans so on,
r_towle
no problem, Which FI do you have?
Djet, or Ljet?

Rich
41ghost
you can call , that would be better, 1-317-431-3621, Drew
Dave_Darling
Another option is to check the wiring diagram for your year car. Pelican has a number of them in full color, and Haynes has them in B&W. Check the colors of the wires in your wiring harness against the colors of the wires on the diagram; look for ones going to the stuff in the engine bay on the diagram.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.