Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sean, I'm feeling left out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm a photo shop dork, but here's an idea. White lettering. black eyes. the alien head could be used for the number plate.
r_towle
I vote that you put a big alien head on the front and rear trunks...

Rich
rick 918-S
QUOTE (r_towle @ Jan 29 2006, 09:21 AM)
I vote that you put a big alien head on the front and rear trunks...

Rich

Ya, I like that. But I'm not the guy to do it. confused24.gif
Jeroen
IMO your car is way too pretty to put stickers on

but... if you insist...
I'd do something in very dark (charcoal) silver metalic or maybe even in flat black (gives a real cool and subtle effect)
And then just do the "shades" so it'll look like that awesome alien "stamp" you did in the rear trunk

Post a pic of your rear trunk alien and I'll replicate it so Sean can make stickers of it
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 29 2006, 11:23 AM)
IMO your car is way too pretty to put stickers on

but... if you insist...
I'd do something in very dark (charcoal) silver metalic or maybe even in flat black (gives a real cool and subtle effect)
And then just do the "shades" so it'll look like that awesome alien "stamp" you did in the rear trunk

Post a pic of your rear trunk alien and I'll replicate it so Sean can make stickers of it

Cool!

This is the only photo I could find. You were asking about the one inside the trunk weren't you? If you need a better one I'll go out and take one.
rick 918-S
Hey Jeroen, unsure.gif I hope you don't think I'm going to put stickers on my car. unsure.gif I want the Alien to be in Sean's racing game with all the others 914's here on the BBS. aktion035.gif driving.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 29 2006, 09:21 PM)
Hey Jeroen, unsure.gif I hope you don't think I'm going to put stickers on my car

For a minute I was... Pfew...

Thanks for posting that pic... It's just love it!
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 29 2006, 02:13 PM)
Hey Jeroen,  :unsure: I hope you don't think I'm going to put stickers on my car

av-943.gif Man! That'swhat I thought! av-943.gif That would be like really crazy! screwy.gif happy11.gif
Jeroen
how's this?
Jeroen
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 29 2006, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 29 2006, 02:13 PM)
Hey Jeroen,  :unsure: I hope you don't think I'm going to put stickers on my car

av-943.gif Man! That'swhat I thought! av-943.gif That would be like really crazy! screwy.gif happy11.gif

yeah.. I was wondering... WTF.gif screwy.gif
Rick musta been abducted... again!
biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
av-943.gif w00t.gif lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.