Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anyone bought these Alloy lugs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
Just wondering if anyone has bought a set of these Long Chrome Alloy Lugs from this guy on ebay==26 +10 shipping??
I have some painted ones but I think I want to change over to chrome...most places want my first born.
??????
Brian_Boss
I bought them, was not happy, and returned them. The ball is slightly different from stock and did not make full contact with the seat.

Here is the thread:link

Hope this helps.
computers4kids
I think I'll pass...I knew it looked to good to be true. Anyone have a good source for "best price" long oem chrome lugs?
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Brian_Boss @ Jan 29 2006, 08:02 PM)
I bought them, was not happy, and returned them. The ball is slightly different from stock and did not make full contact with the seat.

Here is the thread:link

how about a big fat I TOLD YOU SO. biggrin.gif

sorry it didn't work out. i think the guy in TX and CA buy them from the same supplier. if you need some lugs for fuchs, there is a guy in Temecula that sells VW that will fit. the head is 17 mm instead of 19, but they are german made and fit properly. i'll see if i can find a link. i think the set cost me $60 or so. (but they're not chrome)
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (computers4kids @ Jan 29 2006, 09:25 PM)
I think I'll pass...I knew it looked to good to be true. Anyone have a good source for "best price" long oem chrome lugs?

OEM lug bolts were/are cad plated, not chrome. The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.