Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Semi OT Sunday Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Drove up the coast today to make sure everthing works on Ruby, our new LE smile.gif
Country road
Howard
Little winery. Nice chilled Rose of Merlot to go with our cheese and garlic toast. Think 356 CW with raised pinky.
Carlitos Way
I'm jealous. Not only do you get to go out and play... you get to pick from one of three teeners.
Howard
Stopped by Quicksilver Farms. Marianne and Minature horse.
Howard
This guy is three days old!
Howard
Boring sunset. It's a dirty job...
Hammy
Wow..I miss Sunday drives
rick 918-S
wavey.gif Thanks for sharing!
jim_hoyland
Nice pics Howard; when are you bringing Ruby to Huntington Beach ? You know that fuzzy will want to check out your new ride---meow!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (jim_hoyland @ Jan 29 2006, 07:45 PM)
Nice pics Howard; when are you bringing Ruby to Huntington Beach ? You know that fuzzy will want to check out your new ride---meow!

sinister jim.... sinister... w00t.gif laugh.gif
sixnotfour
Nice Drive, My son and I sure enjoyed our So Cal sunny drive last week.
Up north here we need 914 motor boats.
Seagrave
Same here in Oregon. Very likely we will have our wettest January since 1953 in the Portland metro area.
Gint
Well, it was only 45 and very windy (cold wind) today, but I managed to log 100 or so topless miles anyway. biggrin.gif That's what the cars are for after all. driving.gif

Nice lookin ride Howie!
J P Stein
QUOTE (Seagrave @ Jan 29 2006, 07:04 PM)
Same here in Oregon. Very likely we will have our wettest January since 1953 in the Portland metro area.

Global raining.....YUK!
TravisNeff
Rain? WTF, we haven't had rain in over 100+ days. Send some down here. tooth.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.