Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - A simulated drive in an RSR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Ok, you've seen pics that some of us have posted from GT Legends, now, here's a video. THIS ISN'T ME. Here are 3 laps at Spa from a helmet cam's perspective. He shuffles through a couple different points of view throughout the video which gives a good representation of what it's like to drive in this sim.

Enjoy the ride!
Aaron Cox
amazing....

i knew it wasnt you, you cant drive that good. laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif
porschecb
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
rick 918-S
Cool!
Jeroen
very cool...!
but no way you're diving into Eau Rouge flat out in 5th and then downshifting halfway up laugh.gif
I'll have to see if I can dig up some laptimes. I think I did around 3.30 in a stockish 3.2 Carrera

Spa just rocks! Lots of high speed and technical too!
Too bad you can't sense the elevation changes.
Going up Eau Rouge is just awesome. It's like Laguna's cork screw inverted and faster. Car get's all light at the very top (left hand kink).
Downhill into Bruxelles hairpin is scary on the brakes
3 to 4 upshift 2 thirds into the double lefthander with the suspension fully loaded
keeping the power down through Blanchimont
Braking hard from 140 into bouncing over the curbs through the busstop
Fighting understeer through La Source hairpin
Yeah baby! driving.gif
Jeroen
Short clip going up Eau Rouge
(I'm the red car)

Me coming through La Source...
seanery
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 30 2006, 01:17 AM)
Me coming through La Source...

That makes me want to travel around Europe doing DEs driving.gif
Racing916
Only in a video game can you answer your cell phone while driving over 120MPH. Watch in the first 2 minutes on the right of the screen. GT legends looks like a blast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.