Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- I thought about Karl today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
I followed a Yellow 2005 Lotus Elise into the gas station today, just like the one that Karl owns.
I thought the license plate was pretty cool, it said "F1 DNA". smile.gif
Jeroen
Yeah... Where's Qarl?
Wonder how Hunter's doing...

You lurking out there????
Post some pics of your awesome parts stash!
iamchappy
All is well with the Qarl and family, I just left there last week. The 914 still sits unassembled.
Lou W
Here's a picture of his Lotus and teener smile.gif
TJB/914
Hi David

Glad to hear Karl & family (Hunter) doing well. I think about Hunter often & keep him in my prayers.

Do you think Karl would sell His 914GT ????? Or would he raffle off his 914GT ?? Just wondering.
Can you imagine the response @ $10 tickets. I would buy (10) of them.

Tom
iamchappy
Qarl still has plans for his car, he was busy this year with an office move and he has been consumed with his new hobby refinishing old guns. The lousy paint job on his car really stalled the project, I suggested a good color sand might save it without having to re-strip and start all over again.
Tom I am still waiting on the turkey stamps I will send them along with a fish print for you.
ChrisReale
Qarl's lousy paint is probably dream paint for the rest of us biggrin.gif
Hi Qarl and fam, if you are out there wavey.gif
TJB/914
David,
Thanks for the turkey stamp info.

Karl is like a pair of old shoes, fits well and confortable to have on the club site. Oh yea, his 914 is also on jack stands.

Tom
iamchappy
No jackstands under Qarls car, its up on a very nice rolling table.
Joe Ricard
Yea, Think about Qarl and family every time I see an Elise.

I think I need one of them cars. I would probably even sell ALL my 914 stuff to get an Elise in my garage. Those cars are COOL.
Lou W
I watched him put his removable roof on, it was pretty interesting. there are two removable plastic looking supports that run from the targa bar to the windshield that attach near the side windows, then he would unroll the actual top itself across the windshield support and targa bar and then they latch from the underside. It sure takes up alot less room in the trunk than our removable tops. The engine looked pretty cool too. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.