Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Arno!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
Hey Arno,
About time you joined us here!

Arno is a good friend of mine and ex president of the official Dutch Porsche 914 Club

We had way too much fun with the people from Porsche Stuttgart beerchug.gif
And he has lots of contacts within' the european 914 club scene

welcome.png
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 30 2006, 02:32 PM)
Arno is a good friend of mine and ex president of the official Dutch Porsche 914 Club

smilie_pokal.gif

we need a "Frau Antje" smilie ...
biggrin.gif Andy
736conver
welcome.png
Jeroen
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jan 30 2006, 11:35 PM)
we need a "Frau Antje" smilie ...

Andy, he's from your neck of the woods originally
But I've never held that against him wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 30 2006, 02:52 PM)
[Andy, he's from your neck of the woods originally

there's a reason why we all left ...

cool_shades.gif Andy
Howard
I cannot acknowledge him until he posts on the member map. Could admin force all new members to do so? wacko.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 30 2006, 03:16 PM)
I cannot acknowledge him until he posts on the member map. Could admin force all new members to do so? wacko.gif

nope, but i can provide a link to the map on the registration page ...

does frappr have a API? if so, i might be able to write a script that would sign up everyone that we already have here in our club-database automatically ...
cool.gif Andy
Howard
I was half kidding, but if you can, good idea. Unfortunately I have no idea what an API is. PM sent with password in case you don't have it.
Arno
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jan 30 2006, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 30 2006, 03:16 PM)
I cannot acknowledge him until he posts on the member map.  Could admin force all new members to do so?  :wacko:

nope, but i can provide a link to the map on the registration page ...

does frappr have a API? if so, i might be able to write a script that would sign up everyone that we already have here in our club-database automatically ...
cool.gif Andy

Hi Jeroen,
Thanks for the introduction. Yes, you're right, we've had a very nice time in the Porsche world. Via this forum I hope I to meet lots of enthusiatic Porsche lovers and share their Porsche fever.
Groeten,
Arno
driving.gif
rick 918-S
welcome.png If your a freind of Jeroens' your all right! aktion035.gif driving.gif
JeffBowlsby
Arno...Arno W? Welcome buddy....Remember me? See my avatar? biggrin.gif

Welcome!
Jacco
Hi Arno!

cool you also joined! Did the little introduction last sunday pull you over the line?

welcome to the club.

I see the number of dutch members increasing here, is it time for a dutch 914club get together already?

hope you have fun Arno,

untill next time

Greets
Jacco
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.