Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club - Original California Get-to-gether video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aluminumpork
This is the original video we made of that event. It starts out with some random tidbits of us working on the 914, but continues to go through all the events. It's on google video, so no download.

914 Event Video

Howard
Wonderful Stuff. Thanks smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
THAT IS FREAKIN'
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEM smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif DID I SAY AWESOME?
balljoint
Very very cool.

I was a bit shocked by the male full frontal nudity scene.......but I guess it was artistic. smile.gif
joea9146
Good Job smilie_pokal.gif
type47
wait a minute, did i see..... don't tell anybody but i think i saw "the prototype"
aluminumpork
Yeah, that's "the prototype" (dun dun dun)... and what scene may I ask if there full front nudity? heh.
rick 918-S
Hi Forrest! wavey.gif Thanks for posting that buddy! clap56.gif For those of you that don't know who posted this thread, It's my oldest son's friend Forrest. The three boys helped finish the work on the Alien. As a reward I took them all with me to the WCC "04" They did this video for a school project and made it part of their final grade.

All three of them worked hard to help finish the car. They are all in collage now and were proud of them all!

My son Aric is planning on driving his Jetta out with me to this years WCC. Forrest may get to be part of the event again. I hope they can all make it again. What a great group of friends! wavey.gif
sgomes
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Awesome job! As well put together as the car!!!!
Hammy
Great video... cool.gif loved the Weezer song in there too
Toast
Damn. Wish I didnt have dial-up and wish I had sound.
sad2.gif

That was a super fun event! mueba.gif Wish I could have been there to see the proto. ph34r.gif
jim_hoyland
WoW ! Thans for sharing.. great fun.
Twystd1
Dude,

That is Rad...

Very well executed, great tunes.

Simply bad ass....

Had to watch it twice. Once for me.. And once to show it off at the machine shop a friend owns.. They loved it.....

Twystd1
TonyAKAVW
That's probably the best 914 related video I've seen! REALLY COOL.

-Tony
Lou W
That was great smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
johannes
I wish I would live somewere else ! Google videos doesn't play when you live in France mad.gif

""Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience. ""
Michael N
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!

SO IS THIS THE SUPERBOWL COMMERIAL FOR WCC '06? biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
Great Video and music, well done, best I've seen smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (johannes @ Jan 31 2006, 12:19 AM)
I wish I would live somewere else ! Google videos doesn't play when you live in France mad.gif

""Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience. ""

If you add your name to your name at the bottom of your posts through "My Controls", and PM your address to me I'll mail you a copy on CD. wink.gif
rick 918-S
johannes sent me a link to a site for the euro crowd. He can't access Google.

For other euro members that can't access google check this link. I think this will only work 7 times. so if you don't need to click in this use the other link Forrest posted.

enjoy wavey.gif euro link for the 918-S video limited number of viewings...

edit: My mistake. It's available for 7 DAYS, not 7 VIEWINGS. screwy.gif
Howard
Hey Forrest! We have a bunch of video and pix from WCC 05. Want another project? biggrin.gif
MartyYeoman
popcorn[1].gif smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 31 2006, 04:15 PM)
For other euro members that can't access google check this link. I think this will only work 7 times. so if you don't need to click in this use the other link Forrest posted.

hey rick, is that the ~112MB video? if so, i have it here. i could upload it to the 914club video section ...

wink.gif Andy
rick 918-S
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jan 31 2006, 06:16 PM)
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 31 2006, 04:15 PM)

hey rick, is that the ~112MB video? if so, i have it here. i could upload it to the 914club video section ...

wink.gif Andy

Ya, I think I mailed you a copy many moons ago. That would be cool if you had it on the club server.
aluminumpork
Hey Howard, I'd be happy to put something together for you! The only problem is how to get that amount of stuff to me. Email me at:

grifty(at)gmail.com

rick 918-S
QUOTE (aluminumpork @ Jan 31 2006, 07:36 PM)
Hey Howard, I'd be happy to put something together for you! The only problem is how to get that amount of stuff to me. Email me at:

grifty(at)gmail.com

clap56.gif wavey.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
9146R
Schweet video - thanks.

greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.