Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just saying hi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Just saying hi

Haven't got a 914 yet but I am looking in my spare time. Not sure what I should get exactly. I don't care how original a car is and would probably just ruin an original 914-6 if I had one. But as long as it's fast!!!

Well hopefully I will have a car of my own very soon.
Joe Bob
Buying cars and advice is down the hall in the garage....here all we do is abuse people.....

So welcome....BTW...you can't turbo a 914. cool_shades.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE ("*" @ Jan 31 2006, 07:26 PM)
here all we do is abuse people.....

biggrin.gif

oh, and welcome.png
Lou W
Welcome...you really should post first in the garage before you get scared off from the abuse, this is the rowdy group here. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
welcome.png
rick 918-S
lol2.gif assimilate.gif welcome.png
Root_Werks
wavey.gif Keep your eyes open, there is always a couple of decent 914's for sale through the club classifieds. smile.gif
Gint
I'm gonna move this to the garage but leave a link here.

welcome.png
Allan
wavey.gif givemebeer.gif
cantley914
welcome.png
jim_hoyland
Welcome: there are several 914 owners in your area that post.
Mark Henry

Get the best car you can afford. A project will always cost more, in the long run, than a running 914 that you can drive right now.

welcome.png
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Feb 2 2006, 10:11 AM)
Get the best car you can afford. A project will always cost more, in the long run, than a running 914 that you can drive right now.

welcome.png

agree.gif and welcome.png

I probably could have a decent -6 for what I've spent on my 4 that isn't on the road full time yet... buy good first and you won't regret it...
rmital
QUOTE (jim_hoyland @ Feb 1 2006, 07:53 PM)
Welcome: there are several 914 owners in your area that post.

Not too far away in Northern Jersey....

I might have purchased the last 914 in the Jersey area. But, I'm always looking for others.

Mine's not on the road yet...but very optimistic by Spring. Lots of great resources here at the Club...and the general banter is more than entertaining!!
Toast
Hello!
wavey.gif
mikey
I probably could have a decent -6 for what I've spent on my 4 that isn't on the road full time yet... buy good first and you won't regret it...
agree.gif

I could probably have a decent running Ferrari for what I've spent restoring my -6 which isn't even on the road at all yet.

BTW, welcome to the club!
johannes
Hi ! Welcome to the club ...

Before you buy a 914 driving.gif ... buy a 914 T-shirt biggrin.gif

http://www.garage.spreadshirt.com

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.