Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocross, West Lot, San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
I'm hoping that the turnout is low, more seat time. Don't much care about Football.

If you want to go, let me know. I can put you on my membership, put you up if you want to come down Sat night/afternoon/whatever.

Later, Don
rpmmaxxed
If we have never played with cones before, what do we need?

cbenitah
QUOTE (DonTraver @ Feb 1 2006, 08:13 AM)
I'm hoping that the turnout is low, more seat time. Don't much care about Football.

If you want to go, let me know. I can put you on my membership, put you up if you want to come down Sat night/afternoon/whatever.

Later, Don

Does it include free tech service for an oil leak party.gif

havent been down since I got my membership.. I'll try to make it, not sure yet though
DonTraver
Sure, as long as it's a "I can fix that, easy". If it's a Aw Shit, well I don't know. But we can give it a shot.

Later, Don
rpmmaxxed
Anybody, Bueller, Anybody?
cbenitah
QUOTE (DonTraver @ Feb 1 2006, 08:31 AM)
If it's a Aw Shit

I think its the later one.. stromberg.gif

got an oil leak inside the engine, someone said somewhere between the crank(area) have to drop the engine to fix it.. no, but last time i learned alot just by showing up...
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (rpmmaxxed @ Feb 1 2006, 08:17 AM)
If we have never played with cones before, what do we need?

A 914 and the will to go fast. biggrin.gif
sean_v8_914
I will be running my "NEW" 73 2.0 for the first time. she's signal orange #601....half a dozen of the other. we dont need that foozball
see y'all thar
siverson
I'll try and make it too! If I can't fix the oil leak with the 3.6, I may take the 1.7 with 165 tires! smile.gif

-Steve
DonTraver
You'll need a car that will pass tech, a helmet (rental helmets available $10) Track fee is $60 day of event. If you've never run autocross before, you can get a instructor, or get a instructor just cause you want one.

Water, fluids free, supplied by SDR. Roach wagon available for food. We've been using the same guy for quite some time, pretty good.

Go to pcasdr.org, look up autocrosses to see rules, classifications, tech inspection forms, entry forms, etc. If you decide not to run, you are more than welcome to come on down and watch, pick up pointers, check out the cars, etc.

Track goes hot at 9am, shuts down at 5pm.

Later, Don
brer
If you bring your 1.7 with 165's I'll bring mine.
as long as you dont have sway bars. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.