Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You just gotta love that ebay 914-6 FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Here is a fellow in Germany helping me sell a 914-6, and I didn't even know he was working for me.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

CCLINEBAYGR
TROJANMAN
did you report it?
jonwatts
Check out where he says the car is -> "Kalifornien/USA"

Why change the spelling? I HATE THAT!!!!

Hi Andy wavey.gif
cbenitah
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Feb 1 2006, 09:06 AM)

Why change the spelling? I HATE THAT!!!!

its not a change really..

swedish for California - Kalifornien.. has to do with what letters sounds like K or not... a C in swedish (prolly german too) is hardly pronunced as a K..

just my .02 of speaking foreign cool_shades.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (cbenitah @ Feb 1 2006, 09:11 AM)

just my .02 of speaking foreign cool_shades.gif

it was an inside joke from the sandbox. andy was feeling a bit...........how do you say?.........BEATCHY. laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Feb 1 2006, 09:06 AM)
Check out where he says the car is -> "Kalifornien/USA"

yeah, but he spelled USA right ... flipa.gif
cbenitah
i know. calm down.. hahaha

I just get hasseled alot casue of my accent, so why can't I get back on someone! boldblue.gif
rhodyguy
wtf? do you have an offer on that yellow consignment car? too weird. screwy.gif

k

camp914, we have worker bees worldwide.
rhodyguy
kalifornia-california, munchen-munich. hell, i figured it out and i don't speak german. mox nix komrade.

k
anthony
Lets bid it up to 50,000 euros and then fuck with the guy after the sale. Maybe he'll have to pay the ebay fees.
boxstr
Anthony, that is funny, I thought the same thing when I first saw the auction.
CCLINWORKERBEESWORLDWIDE
cbenitah
DO IT drunk.gif
ClayPerrine
He is selling a car that YOU own? If so, just wait until the auction ends, then don't sell him the car. He can't flip it to the auction winner if he can't buy it..... biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 1 2006, 10:52 AM)
Anthony, that is funny, I thought the same thing when I first saw the auction.
CCLINWORKERBEESWORLDWIDE

Ebay fees are fixed for selling a vehicle....used to be $40 to list and $40 if it sold......bid away gentlemen...he'll be the one av-943.gif
tdgray
Look at his feedback... That is quite a few auctions that are listed as private.

WTF.gif is that all about... doesn't pass the smell test. dry.gif
SLITS
Nigeria?
Bruce Allert
Check this guys feedback

keeps buying and selling on eBay,but never send the cars.No answer on phone!
Käufer option01000 ( 107) 13.04.05 09:03 Privat
Antwort von magiclives: Es gab Zollprobleme, die jetzt beseitigt sind. Beide Wagen gehen in 2 Wochen ab! 28.04.05 03:53

Both cars never arrived to me.11000 euros paid.No answer on emails for 1 month.
Käufer option01000 ( 107) 13.04.05 08:58 Privat
Antwort von magiclives: Zollprobleme sind geklärt - beide Autos gehen in ca. Wochen nach Portugal !!!

........b
drgchapman
Too freakin' wierd..........

Rand
He has no interest in flipping the car, he's trying to scam for a partial prepayment. Bastard needs to be busted.

Babelfish translation of his terms: "75 per cent of pre-payment on my account within three bank days - remainder likewise within three bank days by transfer, after the buyer received the freight confirmation by email/fax, according to which the car is extracted by ship on the way after Europe and thus the access of the salesman."
ClayPerrine
Let's all go open new e-bay accounts and have a bidding war over the car.

The guy will freak out if we get it above 150,000 euros...

Racing916
Craig what are you going to do about this guy?
bd1308
we can start a bidding war, as long as i dont get shafted...

b
nomore9one4
Craig, Will you donate the proceedings to the sunami relief fund? lol2.gif Some people have big ones!
tdgray
That SHIT just ain't right.

Somebody has to take this guy down... mad.gif
Eric_Shea
Seeing that car on eBay is like a nightmare come true. I wish I never would have sold it.

Craig, if you have a buyer or sell the car, please give them all my contact info.

E.
wbergtho
I know some skin heads over there that can take him to a nice "hosteL".
johannes
This guy has to be reported to ebay ...
rhodyguy
and Interpol.

k
boxstr
Hi guys , Just got home, Hey where are all of the bids, this should be up to 100,000 euros by now. biggrin.gif
What can I say, if the guy sells the car that is what it is all about. But he doesn't get squat as far as any funds are concerned.
I did email him and left my website address so that he could see the 914-6 I have for sale laugh.gif
CCLINEBAYMYWAY
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 1 2006, 10:39 AM)
Seeing that car on eBay is like a nightmare come true.  I wish I never would have sold it.

E.

eric, why did you sell a running car? smile.gif
hope to see you in a 914 at this years RRC. driving.gif
boxstr
Gregor, Now be nice. Eric is sad to see it go. I will probably contact ebay.Craig
Root_Werks
huh.gif
Eric_Shea
eric, why did you sell a running car?

a. I figured it wouldn't be right to have a running can 'and' participate in this forum. biggrin.gif

b. I was exactly one year without a job, 2 MB's and 3 Porscheeees in the garage, something had to go and it wasn't my 401k wink.gif

I 'really' labored over selling what I would consider 'the car of my dreams'. For me there's a tremendous story with the car as told to me by the original owner. I took it by their house after we finished the restoration and the woman (the wife who ended up driving the car most) came out into her driveway and cried. She's in her mid-70's now. Nobody here could stop from tearing up after seeing that.

I sold the car to Jim because I felt he had the right philosophy. The service book was up to date and to my knowledge it was only 2-4k over it's next stamp. I passed on arrogant buyers who said "to be honest, I'm gonna throw a 3.6 in there...bla, bla, bla"

Now to see it on eBay makes my heart sink. I wish I had my play money built back up because Jim made me an 'excellent' offer to purchase the car back. I've been back in the working sector for 7 months now. I need to get on with it and realize that 'a car is a car' and there will be a day when I can get another (or maybe not).

If you buy this car, please contact me. I'll give you all the info I have on it as I did Jim and I would enjoy seeing the story unfold. That kinda sums up my feelings and the 'whys'. (now if I can only get 100 guys that want free brake rebuilds to PayPal Craig, I'd be good to go!)
racerx7
check this site
These guys get the scammers:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.