Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Husband store...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
So two women are looking in the paper and they see an ad for a new store called the husband store. Sounds interesting so they jump in the car and head down there being single and all...

Upon arriving at the Husband Store they are greeted in the lobby by the store concierge who tells them the rules of the store. Each floor has something different in men. There are 6 floors. You can visit each floor only once and then you must never go back.

Sounds simple so the gals ask the concierge what is on floor one. Ahhh she says... On floor one we have men with jobs... Ohhh the girls say. That is a good attribute. But thinking they might be settling for the basics they decide to forgo men with jobs and move up to floor number two...

When the elevator opens they step out and they ask the concierge what they might find on floor two... She says, Oh, here we have good looking men with jobs. The gals let out a gasp and then look at each other and huddle together. The one says "they just keep getting better" and the other replies "we owe it to ourselves not to settle!" So they shake their heads no and the concierge says, ok, lets see if they have something to your liking on the third floor.

So up they go. The elevator door opens and they step out and ask what the third floor holds in the line of husband material. The concierge tells them "here we have good looking men with jobs who like children" The gals see a pattern here and shake their heads no. The concierge says alright and steps back in to the elevator.

Up to fourth floor they go. Upon stepping out the gals are almost electric with excitement "Do we dare ask?" The concierge tells them "on fourth floor we have the good looking men, with jobs, who like children, and have a large nest egg saved" Oh my they say almost in unison... They paused looking back and forth between the concierge and each other and again, seeing a pattern, they shake their heads no. The concierge says "hmmm tough sell, you two" and they both giggle, excited and thinking beyond that fifth floor that was next, anticipating that sixth floor!

So up they went. The door to fifth floor opens and out they step the concierge announces proudly that on the fifth floor they have "really gorgeous men, who have amazing careers, love children, and are certified millionaires". The gals had already decided that the pattern was set in stone so they shook their heads no to the concierges amazement.

So up they went. The sixth and last floor at the Husband Store awaited. They were so excited. What treasures of mankind could be awaiting them on that magical sixth floor. The elevator stopped. The door opened slowly, too slowly for the gals... The concierge stepped out and motioned for them to do the same. Almost in a whisper and in perfect unison they asked "what sort of man can we choose from on the sixth floor?" The concierge looked at them and said "here is where we have the ugly fat guys who own Porsche 914's that sit perpetually on jackstands in the garage. They spend what little money they manage to make on them, and whenever they are home they are under them repairing rust with beer cans rolling around them, or on the damn computer 914Club.Com website. Frankly, they are worthless but we didn't want to dissapoint you right away when you first got here...
So the gals sat down, dejected and defeated. And that my friends is how they wound up with us... Go easy on them. They had such high expectations...

Rob
This story has been paraphrased and reworked to contain relevant 914 content. Thank you for your patience.
Andyrew
I thought the 6th floor was "proof that women are never satisfied"

ConeDodger
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Feb 2 2006, 11:14 PM)
I thought the 6th floor was "proof that women are never satisfied"

Andy,
It was proof that women were never satisfied. Didn't you see the part that says it was reworked and paraphrased to contain 914 content? smile.gif
redshift
I thought the men on the 6th floor are all gay.

M
Root_Werks
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 3 2006, 06:09 AM)
I thought the men on the 6th floor are all gay.

M

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." laugh.gif
ClayPerrine
Both of the women and the concierge are startled when the elevator door opens and a group of crazed women (Jenny, Betty, Shelby, MrsK, Toast, Turtlegirl etc...) come running out of the elevator shouting "I got first dibs!!!"

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.