Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Met a new guy today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I just had a 914 guy walk up while I was installing the harness in Liz's car (the RS was in the front yard like a beacon).

He's moving here shortly from Phoenix and has 2 2002s for sale. I gave him the club info and told him he should join.

If you're looking for a 2002 in PHX, keep your eyes open for a new member.
Series9
Here's a bump for Rob, who's a member now.

Speak up Rob. welcome.png
lagunero
yea, I want to know about those 2002 for sale
Series9
He just sent me a PM saying that he joined.

Rob...?.... unsure.gif
jasons
QUOTE (Series9 @ Feb 7 2006, 08:04 PM)
He just sent me a PM saying that he joined.

Rob...?.... unsure.gif

Rob, lets here about those 2002's. I have a soft spot for em. Are they in the trader?
rick 918-S
welcome.png wavey.gif assimilate.gif

2002's wub.gif check my blog!
RobSchott
Thanks for the warm welcome.... Yes I have two 1969 2002's, I would call them parts cars.
With a lot of work and even more money you will be able to make one. I will be in Chandler this weekend and will post some pic's... also if anyone would like to stop by and see them PM me for info.

Agin Thanks for the welcome

and a big Thanks to Joe for turning me on to this site.

Rob

mueba.gif
RobSchott
Stupid me.... I forgot... I also own a 1972 914/4 but the general won't let work on it until the 2002's are gone.

Rob confused24.gif
TravisNeff
Welcome Rob! if you need a hand wrenching, I work in chandler so I am close on weeknights.
RobSchott
Thanks for the offer, but I'm in the process of moving to N.M. I need to get rid of the 2002's can't take them with me. Anybody need any parts???
lotus_65
this guy named dave @ 2002 parts / aardvarc racing bought some wheels from me. he's in san diego, but he has friends in az. he might know someone looking for parts.
RobSchott
Thanks for the info, I'll give a call.

Rob
Aaron Cox
send pics of the '02's you got for sale....

acox914@comcast.net
RobSchott
Will do.

Rob
RobSchott
Here is one of the 2002's I need to take some pic's of the other one.

Like I said, I would call them parts cars.

ROB

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.