Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warning I'm going to brag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
We had our 2005 SCCA awards banquet last night. This was my 2nd year AXing. I was very involved this past season with running the events but I was not in charge of points keeping and such.

We have just over 100 members in our little region of which 40 are active in Solo II (AXing). Looks like my driving.gif skills were better in 2005 than 2004.
GaroldShaffer
Oh, and even though I usually came in 2nd to that damn kid in the Honda, I did well enough in my class for this also. smilie_pokal.gif Sorry, I am just a little proud of myself and my 914 wub.gif
gregrobbins
Nice do dad to wear at royal occasions!

Congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
bd1308
sweet...!

b
rick 918-S
clap56.gif I saw your car at Brads! Nice hitch! smilie_pokal.gif
Trekkor
Good job smilie_pokal.gif

KT
drgchapman
Atta Boy!! smilie_pokal.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Garold, nothing wrong with blowing your own horn a little. If you don't no one else will. Congrats Dave
slap.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
blitZ
Way to go, congratulations.
plas76targa
smilie_pokal.gif Well Done! Congratulations!
seanery
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
ChrisFoley
Contratulations Garold! smilie_pokal.gif
jflash914
Congrats! Great Work! smilie_pokal.gif

Is it really bragging if it is 914 content??
sjhowitson
Great Job!!!!! Always great to put a 914 on the podium. Don't forget to thank your sponsors and the little people. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Feb 5 2006, 09:30 PM)
This was my 2nd year AXing.

Well done Garold. burnout.gif

John
J P Stein
I'll brag you up, by gawd. (don't dare say "blow your horn" around this crew). We BF,LPs gotta stick together. laugh.gif
brant
congrats...
that is awesome!

brant
i love porsche
congrats!!! smilie_pokal.gif

i get to start AXing this year in my 924, but i CANT WAIT to take the 914 out!! driving.gif
Scott Carlberg
clap56.gif clap56.gif congrats clap56.gif clap56.gif
kart54

CONGRATULATIONS.

I always Knew the 914 could do great in the right hands. Between you and the boys at the Nationals heck of a year for the 914.

Way to go.
Randy
qa1142
nice! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.