Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anyone ever bought from this guy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Poor-sche Lover
It almost sounds too good to be true, so I think it might be. He's got a lot of stuff on the Samba, so I think it might be legit. I just worry about international stuff. Does anybody have any previous business with him? He has e-mail me as Marco Magnani.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det...l.php?id=272452
jasons
Is that the same guy thats on ebay? If so, I've never heard anything bad about him. My friend got some Dell 40's from him. He was happy and he knows Dells really well.
anthony
You can't find carbs from a reputable seller in the US?
Poor-sche Lover
Not yet. Unfortunately, I'm kind of on a budget, and I'd like to stay around the $350 range. I want Dell 40's, and most of what I've seen is $500. If you got any leads, I'd appreciate it.
Allan
Rimini Italy.

Pay up or ar15.gif
jasons
You know by the time you outfit those with baseplates, linkage, aircleaners, intakes, etc, you will be up there in price.
Poor-sche Lover
I've actually got everything but the carbs. I had a set of 36's, but they are gone to a better place. All I need is the carbs themselves. No linkage, no manifolds, no air cleaners, nothing but the carbs.
Twystd1
I talked to some guys at the STF forums..

They gave the guy good remarks.

Twystd1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.