Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steel/Aluminum rear 914/4 rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dvkk
I spent a couple of hours with the search and didn't find anything on these rotors for the rear of 914-4s:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a51split/det...scd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a51split/det...scd.jpg&.src=ph

The hats are cast Al.

Anyone know who makes/sells them?
Twystd1
Earth calling Mueller / Shay

Cause these guys are the BRAKE guys.......

OK, And Aaron too... Kinda... But not really, but he really is, but no totally guru, but he is sort of kind of knowing in stuff. If AAhhhhh he is here to brake me from typing...
Twystd1

Time to go to bed and pretend I am dreaming what Zois is dreaming....user posted image
Mueller
those are neat....hats could be cast or made from billet, not a cheap or easy process for either method for most people.....

i'm guessing one off parts or maybe a shop did make a few with hopes of manufacturing for retail sale but cost or concern of liabilities shut down the project.....

this would have been a perfect solution to my redrilled 4x100m bolt pattern setup a few years ago.

Eric_Shea
neva hoid of em... confused24.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 7 2006, 02:34 PM)
neva hoid of em... confused24.gif

URY should be looking for these smile.gif

lighter weight without a doubt, but for the time/money spent, there are better places to spend it...that being said, I'll start making mine next week, hahahaha screwy.gif

have you checked the other pictures from the same site, the guy has some pretty cool pictures...........
Aaron Cox
his handle 'a51split' makes me think he is a Bug guy...

dvkk
Wow, I'm not on here one day and I'm found out. Over on PP, I've been there almost 3 years and they still haven't figure it out.
As you may have guessed, I have 914/4 rear discs on the back of my Bug.

The guy who has the rotors says they were made by Barret Enterprises in Azusa CA sometime before they closed up shop about 5 years ago. They were primarily a VW manufacturer/parts supplier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.