Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garage lifts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
There was a thread awhile back that had a link to a two post garage lift that was priced in the low teens, I've searched and can't find it. Anyone have it?
URY914
I don't have the link to that site on the lifts but I do remember posting this link to a forum that I belong to.
Go to the general disscussion or the tools section for lift info

http://www.garagejunkies.net/

Paul

914werke
SOT but I was looking for a SS heavy load table for Garage use. Paul I searched that site but not a lot of such hits.
Any suggestions ...anyone?
URY914
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Feb 7 2006, 01:31 PM)
SOT but I was looking for a SS heavy load table for Garage use. Paul I searched that site but not a lot of such hits.
Any suggestions ...anyone?

confused24.gif Stainless steel heavy load table?

What do it look like?

Paul

vertigo
Try searching BEND PAK one of my 928's is sitting on mine now.
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Feb 7 2006, 10:24 AM)
There was a thread awhile back that had a link to a two post garage lift that was priced in the low teens, I've searched and can't find it. Anyone have it?

I don't know about the thread you are talking about but you might want to look at these guys Direct Lifts. Don't know anything about them but they have a number of lifts.
steveinOC
Bought and installed 2 post lift(Nationwide 9000),
it's great. Should have done this a long time ago.
$1695.00 at Quality Tool & Equipment 800-647-1883
or www.qtejoetech.com. No affiliation just a happy
customer. aktion035.gif
ClayPerrine
I bought a lift from Gemini lift.

It was 2500.00 installed.

Love it!!!

Here's a pictuer of my father's 1931 Chevy on my lift.

nbscooters
We got a BEND PAK at our works and it works supurb. Every 6 months or so it needs to be adjusted but its not hard at all.
JmuRiz
Check out this site, it has the list of all the Lifts that are certified by a 3rd party. If I were to buy a lift I'd want it fully tested by someone...it'd suck to have your car come crashing down.
http://www.autolift.org/members.html
Good luck, maybe someday I'll have a garage and be able to have enough $ left over for the lift.
FYI - I was looking at the 9000LB BendPak and 7000LB Revolution (Rotary) 4-post lifts.
bd1308
I take it these bolt to the garage bolt with some Big Fuchin Bolts?

b
dion9146
Anyone use one of the portable scissor lifts? I noticed on one of the websites that they have between a 4-5 inch collapsed height, and they seem like a nice compromise between a two post and a 4 post lift. The max lift height is around 52 inches which is fine for what I would do under the car. You can roll around on a shop seat and do anything under the car that way. Plus, they are portable which makes it nice in case you ever move garages, etc. The only drawback would be working on the floorpan, but I never plan on buying another car that required that kind of restoration. Been there, done it, never again.

I have two fellow Porschephile friends that have installed a 2 post and a 4 post lift on the same day. The competition is on, so need to get me one too. aktion035.gif

Dion
sk8kat1
I know some had posted a link for something called a quick lift but can't for the life of me find it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.