Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI South AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Anybody Tucson or south that could do a PPI in Sierra Vista?
MoveQik
Oh ferchrisakes Howard, why not just come out of retirement and dedicate yourself to flying all over the country looking at 914s?
TROJANMAN
biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 7 2006, 02:04 PM)
Oh ferchrisakes Howard, why not just come out of retirement and dedicate yourself to flying all over the country looking at 914s?

Yer right. Just swing by there, pick up the car and drive it out. Buy you a beer. What about the red AZ car? Someone get that one, too. Pretty soon I will own all the 914's. wacko.gif
TINCAN914
Hey Mr. Moneybucks.... laugh.gif JK
Jason is taking a look at the red one in AZ tonight... I'm sure he will post his findings...
SLITS
QUOTE (bmunday @ Feb 7 2006, 04:27 PM)
Jason is taking a look at the red one in AZ tonight... I'm sure he will post his findings...

Won't do you any good Brian...the snipe bid is in.....watch for s.m.d._ent and afterwards I'll tell you what it stands for!
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 7 2006, 02:42 PM)
Anybody Tucson or south that could do a PPI in Sierra Vista?

Requirements:

1. Moustache

2. Bandlero

3. Dos Pistolas

4. Sombrero

5. Mule

or

One Army uniform
gary gartner
So, Howard here is my offer, for only about $12,000
you could get my VERY nice 75 2.0. with new morphenspectra carpet and speakers, new upholstry. and and it runs very well, thank you, you'd only have to go to S F V to get it.( no long distance PPI, one step closer to owning them all ( I would require monthly visiting rights, though ) driving.gif (--me on monthly visits)
Howard
Brian, Ron, let's con Joe into going to AZ this weekend with the mobile 914 cathouse and Tequila Palace. We can take all their cars and wimmin. Anybody else?
TINCAN914
rocking nana.gif I'm in... drunk.gif mueba.gif
SLITS
ROAD TRIP

Magical Mystery Tour.....Magic Bus......8 Miles High.....
TINCAN914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (bmunday @ Feb 7 2006, 04:27 PM)

Won't do you any good Brian...the snipe bid is in.....watch for s.m.d._ent and afterwards I'll tell you what it stands for!

That is cold old-timer...
SLITS
Hey :Pemagrin:....we gots two cars to pickup in AZ this weekend....Howie's buying......ummmmm Nogales at Night icon8.gif

And Brian....the werd is ICE!
TINCAN914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 04:28 PM)

And Brian....the werd is ICE!

I guess I got's to get with it...
GWN7
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 04:19 PM)
ROAD TRIP

close, but I think it's 8 miles per gal........... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif beerchug.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Feb 7 2006, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 04:19 PM)
ROAD TRIP

close, but I think it's 8 miles per gal........... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif beerchug.gif

smoke.gif

Huh?
JoeSharp
Grace cost $.75 per mile on a round trip.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Howard
Thanks all for your help, but looks like a friend of Jeff Bowlsby beat me to it. Just a slight setback in my quest to become CEO of the 914 empire beer.gif

Looks like a nice car..

SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 8 2006, 10:25 AM)
Thanks all for your help, but looks like a friend of Jeff Bowlsby beat me to it.  Just a slight setback in my quest to become CEO of the 914 empire  :beer1:  

Looks like a nice car..

So what did you do to piss off Bowlsby....CEO of The LE Empire?

And is his friend gonna pick up the one in Utah too?
Allan
I just looked up every phone number in North America that had 914 in it and told them to contact Howard.
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 8 2006, 10:44 AM)
I just looked up every phone number in North America that had 914 in it and told them to contact Howard.

Howie doesn't speak Canuk or Mexican.....
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 8 2006, 11:18 AM)

como que no? eh..... biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 8 2006, 12:21 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 8 2006, 11:18 AM)

como que no? eh..... biggrin.gif

And you are the Frito Bandito heh?
TROJANMAN
biggrin.gif
Howard
The hell I don't. Besa mi culo pendejo, eh?

Como tu frijole?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.