Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fan Belt Part Number
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
I already searched Gates and several parts stores...

I have a new 9355 belt...is that gonna work?

I dont know why I have it...could be to a beetle, or some other car..but it was with all my 914 stuff, and we need a new belt...

Got the kids aubergine car running, new plates, all done and ready to go today....

Took it out for a test drive...alternator siezed up...
Belt vanished...no idea where it went...odd, all the tin is there...its just gone...

Anyways...
I have this 9355 belt and I am hoping it will work.

Rich
SLITS
Look in the impeller blades!

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited, Accessory Drive Belt, GATES 9355. AC High Capacity V-Belt (Standard) HC50 1/2" x 35 7/8"= 12.7 X 911.25

Stock belt is 10 X 965
rhodyguy
my spare (other is on the car) is a gates 7380 Belt/Banda/Courroie. 3/8" x 38-5/8", 9.5/10mm x 980mm
r_towle
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 07:30 PM)
Look in the impeller blades!

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited, Accessory Drive Belt, GATES 9355. AC High Capacity V-Belt (Standard) HC50 1/2" x 35 7/8"= 12.7 X 911.25

Stock belt is 10 X 965

we have a winner..

It was melted into the fan...cool

Well, I remember having a mistubishi a long long time ago...Im a pack rat.

Its great being a dad...the kid now has my spare alternator, and my only fan belt...OFF MY CAR wacko.gif

He really wants to drive it to school tommorow, so its cool..

Besides, its to cold for me..I like the heat of the volvo...

Im sure he will report his first gear grinding, his first nick of reverse...ahh the first roadside accelerator cable replacement...

Ah, so proud...its fun to watch...

Hes out there...1030 on a school night working like a beaver trying to get it done so he can drive it to school tommorow...

He will, hes my boy, and as stubborn as me.

Besides, im a night owl...if he cant fix it...I will get my team of elves and have it running perfect by morning.

Rich
SLITS
smilie_pokal.gif Well do I know the feeling you just expressed.
r_towle
Pride.

Hes got the only porsche at school..

And hes happy.

Today was a good day.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.