Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 16 teeners in a driveway.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JoeSharp
We have a wonderful photo opp. When I poured the drive way I thought it would be neat to fill it with 914's.
Well it looks good for the jsharp.gif (first time I've used that). How Kool. We only need 12 other cars.
Please check in here if you are coming in a teener and I'll PM you my phone number. (Need to make sure you get here)
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Allan
So far it looks like I'll have mine.
Aaron Cox
i should have mine there... trailered or driven, is yet to be seen biggrin.gif
MoveQik
Mine will be there.
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 7 2006, 04:55 PM)
i should have mine there... trailered or driven, is yet to be seen biggrin.gif

av-943.gif

I'll be driving mine....it leaks oil so I'll be first to stain it for ya!
bernbomb914
I would like to come if I dont go to Vegas for the off road rce.

Bernie
SLITS
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Feb 7 2006, 05:06 PM)
I would like to come if I dont go to Vegas for the off road rce.

Bernie

rice

or

race?
Gint
I'll have one! Hoping for some quality jackstand time before the drive home. PM your number Joe. I'm going to need it.
DonTraver
I'm bringing my 6

See Ya, Don
jim_hoyland
I'm in
TonyAKAVW

Sadly I already took care of this. At the weigh in party my leaky 1.7 annointed his driveway.

Unfortunately I can't make it this time. My grandmother turns 82 or 83 or something like that and I'm supposed to go to that, down in San Diego.

-Tony

KaptKaos
Notice that Allan and Aaron are the first to respond. lol2.gif

My car will be there too.
Allan
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Feb 7 2006, 05:33 PM)
I'm supposed to go to that, down in San Diego.

-Tony

Stop in on the way..
WaideS
I'm pretty sure this is a given since this started out as a pickup of this particular vehicle, but "my 914 will be there". cool_shades.gif

I mean if Howard makes it down driving.gif
dmenche914
Uhm, nice nice big driveway, very good for that car collection. i am thinking from what I see your house sure looks like it could be the same floor plan as mine same enrtyway, garage, from the looks the water heater chimminy and bathroom vents all look to be in the same place as mine.

Is your place originally a 3 bed, 1 bath house? Two bedrooms in front, master on side opposite of garage?

I am in in northern CA my house is circa 1951

Just a wondering, maybe same builder?
Robert21
driving.gif One red 914 one gray V-8 both run. as of now don,t know about
two weeks from now?
Markeydoo
I'll bring mine
Crazyhippy
If it's back to alive, it will be there biggrin.gif

If not, i'll be working on it...

BJH
swood
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 7 2006, 04:55 PM)
i should have mine there...  trailered or driven, is yet to be seen biggrin.gif

av-943.gif

Uh Joe...hope yer gonna seal that landing strip prior to the hazardous waste disposal.

(Sorry...got CW concrete syndrome) rolleyes.gif

I could blow up a photo of mine and mount it on a board or the garage door for ya. Won't take up much floor space. biggrin.gif
MattR
Is the 912 welcome?
biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 7 2006, 10:03 PM)
Is the 912 welcome?
biggrin.gif

Sorry, Assdraggers have to park at SKline's house with the Shalom....... poke.gif
Rotary'14
Hi Joe, I'm pretty sure I can make it too! (I didn't reply on the other thread) I'll bring my 1.8 so you can count me in.

-Rob
MattR
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 09:05 PM)
Is the 912 welcome?
biggrin.gif

Sorry, Assdraggers have to park at SKline's house with the Shalom....... poke.gif

atleast I'm not a member of the early S registry...

rolleyes.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 7 2006, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 7 2006, 09:05 PM)
Is the 912 welcome?
biggrin.gif

atleast I'm not a member of the early S registry...

rolleyes.gif

You can only hope and wish to be a member of such and elite group...... barf.gif
Joe Bob
My dragger be broke....

user posted image

So in place of that, here is a very large rabbit....
VegasRacer
Save a spot for Elvira. driving.gif
dlo914
imma see if i can rush the shop to have my car done before the 18th...it's been almost 2 f'n months that my car has sat at the shop...luckily ive got another DD, but still i miss my yellow 14' (betsy) dry.gif wub.gif sad.gif
tyler
Mine's not much to look at but I can take a clean spot in the driveway since (after much pain) there's absolutely no leaks. Going to post the time?
jimkelly
ABOUT 16
JoeSharp
Wow Jim thats kool. I wasn't going to use the side drive but the is room for 3 more cars in there.
We'll just have to see how many show up.
Allan
QUOTE ("*" @ Feb 7 2006, 09:32 PM)
My dragger be broke....

user posted image

So in place of that, here is a very large rabbit....

Isn't Franky street legal?
Flat VW
Yeah, I'm bringing mine. I have a standing rule on parking though, if the car next to you is close enough that you might possibly touch the other vehicle with your full open door, THEN YOU HAVE THE WRONG PARKING SPOT!

John yikes.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 8 2006, 11:47 AM)
Yeah, I'm bringing mine. I have a standing rule on parking though, if the car next to you is close enough that you might possibly touch the other vehicle with your full open door, THEN YOU HAVE THE WRONG PARKING SPOT!

John yikes.gif

Uhhh...you can park your's at SKline's too! Plastic won't chip your paint.

Shaggy owes me a PM........

neo914-6
Joe,

What was the per foot cost? I would love to replace my gravel driveway but oncrete is so dam expensive so my avail $ is going to the 914s. Did you do the decorative brick throughout as shown on your avatar?
Kargeek
I'm planning to come with my car. I won't be out of town. My broken left ankle is healing well from surgery - I think I can drive a clutch by then. It's mostly freeway from my house to Joe's. Dave H
Toast
I could bring mine, but it would really sour the photo.

Plus it makes me cry when I see it. I dont think I should be driving in that condition. sad2.gif

Toast's teener out. sad.gif

But, can we have a pity party durring the BBQ? rolleyes.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 8 2006, 11:47 AM)

John yikes.gif

Yea, I learned that the expensive way. dry.gif
914pwr
I"ll be there too w/ the 914

Tim
SGB
I'll be there. ohmy.gif oh, wait.

Um, maybe next time?

You should hand out chalk (the big fat kind my kids used to use on the street) and ask people to outline their cars- y'know, like the body at a crime scene- it would be quite a sight
Gary#
Teener's still "almost done" - is it cool if we have 2 drive this?;

Rotary'14
"7" are ya quizzing us or do you really not know? Hmmm,, OK,, I don't have a friggin idea either.

-Rob
Howard
zoom zoom, vato.
JoeSharp
My cousin Gary is a good guy and will work out very well for my entertainment. As will the rest of you.
Allan
So at what time will the roasting of animal flesh commence?
JoeSharp
I'l be ready for guests by 10 am.
Aaron Cox
ill see you at 9:14 laugh.gif

ok... make it 10....
Toast
I'll be there before the sun comes up. yawn.gif
Howard
Last I heard the AZ contingent was planning arrive around 2pm. And travelling by 914 does call for a bit of a fudge factor. BBQ lunch or dinner?
Hey, I still need a ride home. Anyone going from this area?
Gary#
QUOTE (Rotary'14 @ Feb 9 2006, 09:03 PM)
"7" are ya quizzing us or do you really not know? Hmmm,, OK,, I don't have a friggin idea either.

-Rob

ohmy.gif I don't remember the question wacko.gif
Allan
I'm not sure if I'll be coming down Friday night or Saturday morning. If I come down Frday I'll probably get roped into an early morning 9 holes of golf so I'm thinking 12 - 1.

PS, I my wife decides to come along I will not be able to discuss the purchase and/or repair costs of my car. ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.