914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/articles/fr...eestream_t1.asp

For the man that has everything. biggrin.gif

P
URY914
ohmy.gif
bd1308
I never understood the point of a "sports car" that isnt street legal....

I mean do ya have to compensate THAT much?

a wasserpumper taildragger is one thing, but this??

b
URY914
I agree. Call it a race car with a driver pod that anyone can buy and drive on the track.

There seems to be a market for REALLY rich guy's toys so they can play with them on private race tracks.

bd1308
jerkit.gif gayfight.gif

b
biggy72
looks relatively similar....
biggy72
to this
Eric_Shea
people will kill themselves...
degreeoff
agree.gif

Looks too fragile to keep a guy safe in traffic...200mph rollover sure...but that speeding SUV no chance
Dr. Roger
i wouldn't kick it out of bed.... biggrin.gif just wish the roll bar was a bit thicker.

can you imagine the top dozen or so 914club drivers driving these things on a private track?

that'd be hella' fun.

bill gates, if your listening, please count me in.
URY914
Thats why I don't drive my car on the track anymore.

I can weld but, not well enough to hit a wall at 100 mph. sad.gif
SGB
QUOTE (biggy72 @ Feb 8 2006, 08:57 PM)
looks relatively similar....

this thing looks like fun! What do you suppose it weighs? 1150 lbs?
Mr.C
"As well as offering a unique racecar performance experience we were equally concerned to make the car as safe as possible. The result is an extremely stable aerodynamic platform to complement its feather weight of 1025 lbs and compact powertrain which delivers 480 bhp from a bespoke 2.4-liter V8 F1-specification engine. The driver and passenger will experience extremely rapid acceleration as well as 3g cornering and braking performance."

3g cornering?! ohmy.gif Ury what do you figure your car can pull in a corner?
URY914
QUOTE (Mr.C @ Feb 8 2006, 08:46 PM)
3g cornering?! ohmy.gif Ury what do you figure your car can pull in a corner?

You know I'd love to find out what kind of G's I can do. After I get some slicks on it I'm going to get one of those handheld units and give it a try. If I have to quess I'd say 1.2-4 G's.

But 3G's? screwy.gif
biggy72
The only way it would get anywhere near 3g is if it's got a heck of a lot of down force from those wings.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.