Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 clubmember sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
Zymurgist and I met last September caravan-ing up to Kerry's East Coast Cookout.. I guess we didn't talk much about our jobs, etc.

..while walking through our office building this morning minding my own business I pass this guy hanging out in the hallway talking on the phone. It's Zymurgist! Turns out we've been with same company since divisions shifted and merged some time ago, but our office buildings are in different cities.

So how many of you (club members) work together or at least for the same company?
Kerrys914
wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif That must have been weird. Who do you guys work for? AT&T ph34r.gif

I work with ZERO 914 owners...BUT my boss has had several P-cars and has a 996, I think. Won't know for sure until spring

olav

I work out at a gym with 914 owners.
GaroldShaffer
qa1142 (hi Will) work for the same BIG company. When I seen his screen name I knew exactly here he worked.

Mike D.
I work at Paramount Pictures and I have seen other 914's on the lot but have never spoken to anyone...Oh well...
plas76targa
Kerry - nope not AT&T.. Major defense contractor.. LMT on the stock market

Olav - working out should count.

Garold - cool!
Allan
QUOTE (plas76targa @ Feb 8 2006, 10:18 AM)
LMT on the stock market

ar15.gif Lockheed/Martin

I have a little unpleasant history with them. wink.gif
plas76targa
Yeah - I have a good friend of the family who had a peculiar sales story that wasn't pleasant. But it's a job.
Jenny
QUOTE (Mike D. @ Feb 8 2006, 10:16 AM)
I work at Paramount Pictures and I have seen other 914's on the lot but have never spoken to anyone...Oh well...

silver 914 that says GO SHUMI on the license plate?

Jen
redshift
I used to work at a place that another member's friend worked at a few days a week...

I never called 'electricity' though smile.gif

M
type47
so, i'd like to be filled in on the progress of "babydoll". she runnin' yet?
dlo914
two other co-workers of mine also have 14's. All of our 14's are 74's w/ 2.0L. One is currently running, another is in the process of running again, and the other is on jackstands. Oh and two are yellow, and one is white.
kconway
I'm at Boeing in Seal Beach, CA. Anyone else?
zymurgist
type47,

I posted to the "poor poor pitiful me" thread on that... basically, Babydoll's injectors have been sent to Cruzin Performance to be checked out. Any injectors that need to be replaced will be replaced with exact replacments... none of that "close enough" stuff.

No 914ers at my locale... Matt and I work for different offices, and my office is a small (but growing) branch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.