Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: testing from my treo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
just checking to see if posting from my Treo works. Just think how unproductive I can be now!!!
spare time toys
You passed this test smilie_pokal.gif
Dr. Roger
beerchug.gif laugh.gif

yep, even the layout comes thru pretty well. although i have not posted before.... idea.gif
TravisNeff
Geek biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 8 2006, 09:29 AM)
just checking to see if posting from my Treo works. Just think how unproductive I can be now!!!

What's a treo? Didn't you want a tre point two?
MoveQik
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Feb 8 2006, 09:39 AM)
beerchug.gif laugh.gif

yep, even the layout comes thru pretty well. although i have not posted before.... idea.gif

Same here. I had surfed but not posted so I thought I would give it a try. Works pretty well!
bd1308
my pocket pc works somewhat on this site too...

a little slow (166Mhz MIPS cpu) but it works smile.gif

b
Kerrys914
What TREO are you using? The new 700w?
MoveQik
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ Feb 8 2006, 12:39 PM)

I'm old skool.....650!
WaideS
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 8 2006, 09:29 AM)

You mean, How much MORE unproductive you could be?
Kerrys914
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 8 2006, 04:49 PM)

I'm old skool.....650!

wink.gif That's not Old Skool ohmy.gif

I am tunning a 600 still wacko.gif wacko.gif . I hate to give it up since I have so much crap on it, and it works. I have TOMTOM GPS running on it and it is a life saver when out of town or house hunting.

I will upgrade in a year to the next Palm Treo they put out.
Dr. Roger
verizon has the "new every two" plan that i subscribe to.

huge discount on the newest phones every two years. i'm usually tired on mine by then anyways...

by then the 750 will be out.

the 700 runs on CE with much better organizational tools.

cant' wait to hack that thing and run all kinds of stuff on it... laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 8 2006, 01:49 PM)

I'm old skool.....650!

you like it??

our sprint rep just left like 5 minutes ago...offering them to us for $99...
meares
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif i didn't know i could that!!!!!!!!
MoveQik
I love it. The new ones are supposed to be better...I don't know all the specifics. However, you are getting for $99 bucks what cost $400 just three months ago. I say do it!
KaptKaos
Treo 650 blows. Too many issue; funky RAM, resets, SIM tray issues, all kinds of crap. 600 was much more stable.

Treo 700w uses Windows Mobile 5 - very slick. Full native outlook integration. No news yet of RAM issues and other whackiness, but its still new and unique to Verizon.

I use a Sprint PPC-6700 which is also WM5. I like it alot. EVDO, Bluetooth, WiFi. Its all good. It has some occasional reset issues, but hasn't cleared the memory on the phone. If you are a Sprint user, give it a try.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.