Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There are 10 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
Can someone do PPI's on all 10 for Howard? happy11.gif

SLITS
too late....he already bought them all....he needs 10 drivers from various parts of the country...

TROJANMAN
but there's hope.
He didn't get thisONE
SLITS
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 8 2006, 10:44 AM)
but there's hope.
He didn't get thisONE

Are you sure?

Howie uses many accounts.....smokes Russian fluently.....
freezing14
while looking at the picture of the austaralian car, i just a breif moment of insanity,, try to find a uncrack ash pad RHD,,, confused24.gif rolleyes.gif wacko.gif driving.gif
Howard
Go ahead and laugh, you nitwits. When slits and I corner the market on 914's and their parts, you'll be singing a different tune. You think the prices and attitude suck at AA? Wait till you have to deal with some REAL assholes.

OK, time for my meds, TTYL.
TROJANMAN
GO and Find Me More 914's!
Muwahahahaha............
wertygrog
haha i love how they reversed the wiper rest direction so they still block the driver's view! why did they do that? huh.gif

brent
Howard
Even with the minor set back of losing out the black LE, the plan is working. After exhaustive research, records show I own all of the 914's in Westlake Village, pop 8781. Today Westlake, tomorrow the world.

Detractors may point out that there are 3 C-GT's, 22 Maserati's, 116 Ferrari's and so many 911's and Boxsters they are just treated like SUV's here. But that just goes to prove the exclusivity of our cars. wacko.gif

SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 9 2006, 09:39 AM)
Even with the minor set back of losing out the black LE, the plan is working. After exhaustive research, records show I own all of the 914's in Westlake Village, pop 8781. Today Westlake, tomorrow the world.

Detractors may point out that there are 3 C-GT's, 22 Maserati's, 116 Ferrari's and so many 911's and Boxsters they are just treated like SUV's here. But that just goes to prove the exclusivity of our cars. wacko.gif

Lotsa relays in those babies.......... biggrin.gif

Buy 'em for parts.......
redshift
If you need Ferrari, or Lamborghini parts, let me know. My brother knows were two are parked, local to him.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.