Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PET CD still available for download?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tod914
I did a search and tried the old download link. It's no longer good. Is the PET CD still available?

Thanks,

Tod
Mueller
you can buy a legal copy for like $9.00 now......forgot where I saw the ad...

here is a place that has them for $22 for a legal version

PET CD
Part Pricer

You can walk into any Porsche dealer and buy one. I think it is about $12 to $15
tod914
Great thanks!
Porsche Rescue
If they can now be had direct from Porsche for under $20, everyone on the board should have one. I have one purchased on Ebay a couple of years ago and it is the most valuable reference I have (paid $22, not pirated).I have factory 914, 911 and 928 manuals and I refer to PET more often than any of them.

I am able to look up a part, call and order from the dealer or search Pelican by part #. I also use it to see how things come apart/go together and determine what pieces I do or don't have. Way better than a shop manual for some things. Also, you can use it to determine what parts interchange from year to year or model to model. Used it yesterday to confirm that the fitting that screws into a 911 case for the oil "out" line changed in 1970. Now I know why a 2.0 oil line will not mate directly with a 3.2 case.

Only downside, you must have the capability to change the display resolution on your monitor to the smallest (largest?) setting in order to use PET.
JFJ914
If you don't need the 986+ watercooled parts you can download PDF's direct from PORSCHE

PET PDF's

If you want to order the complete PET

PET CD Part Number
type47
QUOTE (John Jentz @ Feb 8 2006, 02:41 PM)
If you don't need the 986+ watercooled parts you can download PDF's direct from PORSCHE

or go directly to the catalog

http://www.sunsetimports.com/katalog/CATAL...USA_KATALOG.pdf

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.