Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blue 914 in Bakersfield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MarkusR
Did anyone buy the blue 72 914 that was at Cars for Causes off of hwy 99 ? If so give details !!!!
Later
Allan
Wasn't me. I never saw it, but then I don't get over to that area very often.

The ones I know of in town are:

1 '74 Yellow - Taft (Unknown owner)
1 '76 Yellow - Tehachapi (Motorhead)
1 '72 Primered - Bakersfield (Eddie Brown)
1 '75 Red - Bakersfield (OMB Godfather)
1 '74? White - Bakersfield (OMB Godfather)
1 '74 Stone Grey /6 - Bakersfield (Mine)
1 '75 Copper - Bakersfield (Unknown owner)
1 '72 Yellow /6 - Bakersfield (Juan @ Stockdale Auto Electric)
1 '70 Yellow 1.7 - Bakersfield (John @ Stockdale Auto Electric)
1 '70? White - Bakersfield (Unknown owner)
1 '74 Silver - Bakersfield (Unknown owner)
1 '72 Red - Bakersfield (Yunes)

Wow that's 12 teeners that I know of in and around town. If you find one that'll make 13.
MarkusR
Cool. It looked pretty good and had Fuchs (5 lug) I don't know if they were real or not. It also had duel carbs. If anyone hears of any for sale let me know. (in Btown or close by)
Later
jetboy
If i remember correctly, i think that one at Cars for Causes was actually purple (with funky strips around the sail panels). I looked at it and it wasnt in terrible shape if they had only wanted 1000 for it biggrin.gif . But, i think it was originally listed for 2 or 3 g's. My brother says they have some there ever so often. Hes been on the lookout for me. But, i think i finally got a line on a yellow '71. Now i just gotta pick it up smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 8 2006, 01:44 PM)
1 '74 Stone Grey /6 - Bakersfield (Mine)

It ain't in Bakertucky!
MarkusR

Blue...purple...bluesh purplesh. Yes that would be the one. The last time I looked they wanted $2500. Don't know the selling price.
Later
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.