Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craigslist, Spanaway WA (Around Tacoma)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rand
Hey Kevin, is this your neck of the woods?

No motors or trannys, but $400 for both cars...
Craigslist ad

user posted image
user posted image

Is the seller a member here?
dlo914
dang loads of good parts on those 2: konis, sway bars, euro tail lights...etc drooley.gif
Rand
Yeah, certainly way more than $400 worth of parts! Wish I had room.
erikstoll
and this is why i wish i was still in oregon from time to time..
rhodyguy
ha. i was over there about 5 months ago. the owner explained how they were easy fixes rolleyes.gif , and he was asking alot more money. 2 cars and 8 flats. that picture is very kind. moving huh idea.gif . that changes everything. my wife is out of town for a few days. i too may be if she comes home and they are in the driveway. i asked about titles when i was there. he said he thought he knew where they were. al blose went with me. it was a real adventure.

k
dinomium
Nice! The white one looks like it may have been Delphi Green at one time...
DNHunt
Kevin

Is that the crazy trucker that offered me $50 for a 2.0l crank and rods? If it is I'd stay clear the guy is strange.

Dave
Allan
I'll pitch in 25% of the cost but have dibs on the sways and konis... wink.gif
porsha916
I could use a couple more, how strange is he!
rhodyguy
12 (for you currently) just isn't enough bill? wacko.gif wink.gif same guy dave. come to think of it, how did he even learn about the crank and rods?

k
Root_Werks
If I had the room...... idea.gif
KELTY360
I can make room, need help getting them here. Anybody want to partner with me?

Marc
rhodyguy
the cars are SOLD!!!. i'm on my way to the bank. there will no room for anyone else in the classifieds biggrin.gif . update in a couple of hours. MAJOR SCORE!!!.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.