Full Version: 904 gauge on PP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
100 bucks.

GO GO GO

get it before the new ones come out

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Eric_Shea
Didn't they come with lettering on the face?
Eric_Shea
Not the real deal... it's a cut piece, not stamped. No backplate and no lettering on the faceplate.
Eric_Shea
This is what the kit should look like. Stole it off Tim Martin's site:
914forme
Dang, you mean that those 100 face plates I tossed where worth $50 dollars a piece to Criag. headbang.gif

Never thought anybody would want those POS' headbang.gif

Oh well, if you don't want the nice machining they only cost a buck or two a piece and powder-coated it is maybe a $5 item, if your also paying for the beer. The pain is getting them radiuses, via a mill, and getting the backs silver cadmium plated. The rest is banged out on a laser cutter in no time. Silk screening the face was the other issue, the rest is just politics.

So when are the new runs coming out guys?????? I passed the baton a while back and have not seen a damn thing. Matter of fact I gotten the big ole, blow off, and really don't give a f anymore about them.

BTDT lost my a$$ and now it can be somebody else turn.

Who ever is doing it good luck, enjoy the ride, maybe I should go back and count the number of parts I have left over, from prototypes and production runs. Nah F'it

So please don't e-mail me about them anymore, I have enough for my self, if I ever install one in my 914s, and a few extra if I want to use them for ninja stars or something.

Who ever is doing them, I have a bunch of PMs of people looking for them, still thinking I am going to do a run again. So if you are and do finally have product, drop me a line I will forward on your link to them, letting them know you are now offer this service to the 914 community.

I myself have an exchange server migration to finish, see yo all latter, Take care, Stephen
scotty b
dry.gif the badges, 904 kits,914R lights and bumper tops will all be available on April the 1.
scotty b
BTW April 1 will also be thwe day my 944 and my dads 914 will be finished. I'll start on my 914 onApril 2 wacko.gif
Aaron Cox
sound of joke going over alphas head....

april1 = april fools... huh.gif
Twystd1
LMFHO..

biggrin.gif

Twystd1
Porcharu
I am at a complete loss here. What is the big deal about having some flat plates cut out and labled? Even if the plates have to be milled to have the contours what is the big deal. Is every 914 owner so damn cheap that they wont commit to a few bucks to have this done? This has been going on for years now. F'in crazy. If I make engine swap kits I won't put up with this crap. I'd love to have one and am ready to put up a fair $ to have it done.
alpha434
No worries. Young guns are in town. Things have to move and shake. And you might get your wish. ohmy.gif
lotus_65
QUOTE (Porcharu @ Feb 10 2006, 01:54 AM)
I am at a complete loss here. What is the big deal about having some flat plates cut out and labled?  Even if the plates have to be milled to have the contours what is the big deal.  Is every 914 owner so damn cheap that they wont commit to a few bucks to have this done?  This has been going on for years now.  F'in crazy.  If I make engine swap kits I won't put up with this crap. I'd love to have one and am ready to put up a fair $ to have it done.

agree.gif
i might put some dough up too, as long as i get reimbursed on a reasonable timetable... i really want one of these guages!

but to do it right & add the products to the club store that are desired, would take financing that could in my opinion be generated by club dues. done properly this would require elected officials (treasurur) and open accounting, and the politics would be negatively received here i'm sure.
lotus_65
icon_bump.gif
Eric_Shea
Hang in there... No worries. Young guns are in town. Things have to move and shake. It'll happen any day now!

av-943.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 11 2006, 09:27 AM)
Hang in there... No worries. Young guns are in town. Things have to move and shake. It'll happen any day now!

av-943.gif

laugh.gif See also Titanium connecting rods.....pumping people

for info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.