Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 In Idaho
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbledsoe
Went for a drive on a beautiful cool winter day in southeast Idaho, headed for the mountains and points beyond. Stopped for a scenic photo op.
rick 918-S
Really Nice!
Allan
I like the fiberglass retro front bumper and the '75 rear...
jim_hoyland
Great picture; both the car and the scenery !
dbledsoe
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM)
I like the fiberglass retro front bumper and the '75 rear...

Allan,

The rear 75 bumper is scheduled for replacement to a retro glass bumper too... it's just a matter of cash flow since all my money is going into another, larger and much more hot rodded (4.1L), Buick V6 that will replace the basically stock 3.8L that's in it now. The 4.1 is at the machine shop and block work is nearly complete, head work is complete, just waiting on my new flywheel from Kennedy so my machinist can balance the whole assembly.

The current 3.8L has barely 1k miles on it but it has a vibration at 2k rpm because it wasn't balanced properly (another machine shop did that work, and to them I say finger.gif ). I expect really good things and tooooo much horsepower from the new engine that will be going into it.

The current 3.8L will come out, get some additional horsepower and balancing and then go into my white 76 914.

The thrill of it all! cool.gif

Best regards,

Don
neo914-6
smilie_pokal.gif Must be nice to be running...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.