Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Belated Thank You to Howard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
In the WCC 04 we had several contingenties that grathered as seperate groups. Howard did an excelent job of bring us together as a group and we partyed together at the WCC 05. I see all of the contingents showing our colors and I keep thinking that we making a mistake.
I'm a Club 914 Member.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Rand
Hear hear beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
beerchug.gif
Carl
Thanks Joe for saving me from having to create a graphic for the Willow Glen contingent. Felix, Bowlsby, Kim, Mer & I'd be the only members. A long ways from critical mass, I think.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Carl @ Feb 8 2006, 10:17 PM)
Thanks Joe for saving me from having to create a graphic for the Willow Glen contingent. Felix, Bowlsby, Kim, Mer & I'd be the only members. A long ways from critical mass, I think.

that's still more members than the dutch 914club ...

av-943.gif Andy
DanT
Gee, have I been missing out on meetings of the San Jose/Almaden Valley contingent? wink.gif

One non-club is the way to go smile.gif
r_towle
Im a non member...
neo914-6
QUOTE (Carl @ Feb 8 2006, 10:17 PM)

Carl, you missed the last "Willow Glen/Cambria 914club Contigent" meeting at Jakes pizza, in fact everyone did.. laugh.gif

BTW, There's a red 914 parked on Pine not far off Lincoln.
bondo
You're absolutely right.. Howard rules.. why split it? I changed my sig. Jumpy.gif
carreraguy
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Feb 8 2006, 10:22 PM)
Gee, have I been missing out on meetings of the San Jose/Almaden Valley contingent? wink.gif

Yep Dan, where were you? We had our meeting at the Guadalupe Elementary cafeteria! biggrin.gif
MattR
I'd like to personally thank howard for my floppy hat.

Long live the floppy hat.
Twystd1
Since I am igeerant of whats you fellas are tacking abut.

What is the prooblym that U R trieing to fix.

Cause I hav not ben to a WCC.

Peepl aren"""t been togehter to make fun?

I no get it.. pleas help me undur stan.

But i did get a gooood deal from Slits on some loshun for my thingy..

Thankss.

Sir Reginald Adlandio, ....DDS, MFCC, SoCalCon, DMB.
MoveQik
Thanks Joe! I was getting lonely because I had no one else that would join my contingent. Glad to know that I can hang out with you. drunk.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Feb 9 2006, 07:21 AM)
that's still more members than the dutch 914club ...

No more clubs for me... I am my own "club of one" these days and I like it much better laugh.gif
balljoint
At least my contingent was non-geographic, but point taken. biggrin.gif
blitZ
Now, if we just had a non-club non-secret handshake.

"I do not care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members"
-Groucho
SLITS
"What is that?"

"A cross"

"What is it's purpose"

"It is a symbol that divides their world into active and passive principles"

Firesign Theatre...kinda a
TROJANMAN
whatever happened to the x-19 contingent? huh.gif
DanT
QUOTE (carreraguy @ Feb 9 2006, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Feb 8 2006, 10:22 PM)

Yep Dan, where were you? We had our meeting at the Guadalupe Elementary cafeteria! biggrin.gif

Oh, my bad. I thought they were happening in the old Mickey Ds on Redmond, after it closed wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.