Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Please Vote!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thegf
Hello Everyone, I'm Britt's girlfriend and I was hoping you all could vote for Britt as the hottest geek in Louisville on this website: http://themaxfm.com/Article.asp?id=166998.

He's number 41 on the list of nominees.
We all know Britt's a HUGE geek, and I think he's pretty hot! So please take a moment to vote for him! Thanks! -Rachel
SLITS
Rachel

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Of you....forget the Geek.

biggrin.gif
thegf
Check out the mugshots! wink.gif
seanery
he'th thoo dreamy laugh.gif

I did it
rick 918-S
I thought you wrote GREEK! When I was in Louisville we went to a GREEK diner! Wierd! Britt's the Hottest Greek!

Q.) Where do you vote? I clicked on your link and didn't see a place to enter your pick.

Britt may be a Geek, But I'm not too brite!
messix
whats wrong with his shirts mad.gif
ClayPerrine
The aforementioned "geek"

user posted image
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 9 2006, 01:11 PM)
Rachel

biggrin.gif

D O M biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (thegf @ Feb 9 2006, 02:16 PM)
Check out the mugshots! wink.gif

Of you...not that narley thing wrapped around you... mad.gif
GWN7
1 vote for Sir Postalot
thegf
Answer: You have to click on "club max" and it sucks bc you have to register but it only takes like a minute, and then you click on "WXMA-FM surveys"

...haha...I love the shirts, I just used that as a way to get people to vote! lol...thanks guys!! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
i voted for #30. ERIKA

not only is she *much* hotter than Britt, she's also going to engineering school and aspires to be an automotive engineer !!!

wub.gif Andy
meares
yeah, Erika is a hammer!!!!!!!!she needs to email me!!!!!! lol2.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 9 2006, 02:11 PM)
Rachel

biggrin.gif

agree.gif
Aaron Cox
there are some *SCARY* people in louisville......
bd1308
come on guys! I could use all the help I need, I usually scare people away.

b
scotty b
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Feb 9 2006, 05:41 PM)
come on guys! I could use all the help I need, I usually scare people away.

b

Sorry Britt. I was gonna vote for ya but the I saw Jennifer wub.gif #52. Her geek fu truly is strong, and she can grok grep huh.gif
bd1308
if you dont vote for me, fine.

dont post it here tho.

got it?

day started off shitty and aint gettin better.
r_towle
This is a geek

rick 918-S
Well I figured it out, but after seeing # 68 I had a real hard time voting for the hottest Greek.

I have a real weakness for Hot Blonde Geeks, My wife is one. BS in CS wub.gif

But I got your back man! w00t.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Feb 9 2006, 07:28 PM)

dont post it here tho.

got it?

have a midol amigo..... laugh.gif
bd1308
dont.
TimT
#50 looks like Stiflers mom

oh yea, voted
Aaron Cox
i voted for the walrus rolleyes.gif
user posted image
KaptKaos
She's way hotter than you!

user posted image
Eddie Williams
CODE
<ramble>
Guys, you can vote for 3 geeks, thet means you can still vote for BD, only after voting for 30 and 52!! Looking at the qualifications of these people, some just need to get a life, just playing Warcraft, does not make you a geek! Just like shopping at Hot Topic does not make you a punk! Posers!!

As a geek myself, in order to be a geek I think you have to BE a geek, not just play video games or have gadgets. This means groking grep! Or if you know that you have groked anything for that mater. If you haved greped anything that's a start... lol Although if 52 actually uses Notepad and not a substitute, like WinVI than she loses Geek points, with me. She's still cuter than Brit.  

</ramble>
mikerose
shocked[1].gif # 52 Jennifer shocked[1].gif
SLITS
What's the prize for winning......a running 914? av-943.gif

Sorry Britt...not only does Rachel have you beat you are running well behind 30, 50, 52, & 68...

Louisville must really suck....there is no geek anywhere....geeks have long hair, don't shave, wear black socks with sandals, holy jeans and Hawaiian shirts....well, you have one point out of six.

1 vote for sirpostalotofnonsense
scotty b
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Feb 9 2006, 06:28 PM)

dont post it here tho.

got it?

Gawd!! settle down dork. errrr geek, Ivoted for ya. But not befor eI voted for the lovely Jennifer. Miss 52, what I'd do for you wub.gif Yeah I threw my 3rd vote to the blonde with the rack on the rock. She's on the rock, not the rack, a real rock not like crack rock. I'm the one on that rock. No, it's got to be the butchers ass and the bull's head right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.