Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Shippers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sharper
I've searched the archives and it seems for every good experience someone had with a particular shipper someone else had a bad one. I was looking at Transport reviews and was wondering if anyone in here has dealt with America's Choice Movers or Express Auto Transport.
johnmhudson111
I had my 914 shipped from Camp914 to Memphis by DAS and they did a good job. That has ben my only experience with shipping a car.
jasons
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Feb 9 2006, 01:42 PM)
I had my 914 shipped from Camp914 to Memphis by DAS and they did a good job. That has ben my only experience with shipping a car.

I'll second DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers). I got the recommendation from Craig at Camp914.
blitZ
I had my car shipped by Angel's Moving Autos and everything went well. The gentleman making the delivery gave me his card and asked me to contact him directly if I needed his services. He was very prompt and just a genuinely nice guy. I would use him again in a second.

Johhny Wagner 704-798-5814

If you use one of the brokerages and there are tons, make sure you check their local BBB. This industry is full of wankers.

ppickerell
3rd for DAS, Hayward Ca to Virginia for my 78 SC. Arrived in perfect shape.
lapuwali
I've used Kiwi's Karriers four times and had no troubles at all.
rhcb914
When I bought my 914 I had it shipped up from Texas. I used DAS. There were others that were cheaper but not by alot. They were great and I would use them again.
boxstr
The nice thing about DAS is that you can actually track your car location online. Note, cost as for open carrier compared to closed carrier can be almost $1000 difference. Also ask about added costs for " fuel ", also find out if they go from point to point or driveway to driveway, or do they take it to a yard for storage until you come to pickup.
Excpect at least a 2 to 3 week lead time until your car is picked up. You can always pay more for better service.
CCLINTRANSPORTME
neo914-6
CO to SJ, CA...DAS clap56.gif
SJ, CA to WA...Van Dam Trucking 701-235-3547 clap56.gif
WA to SJ, CA...John Kelly clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.