Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hola de Mexico!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
We are down in Rocky Point for a nice long weekend and the have the net where we are staying. There is no escape from the non-club! :tequilapoppersmilie:
SirAndy
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 9 2006, 04:44 PM)
We are down in Rocky Point for a nice long weekend and the have the net where we are staying. There is no escape from the non-club! :tequilapoppersmilie:

smilie_pokal.gif man, i need a vacation so bad ....
TINCAN914

Must you make me say it???? rolleyes.gif

W
A
I
T

F
O
R

I
T
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
laugh.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
scottb
smilie_pokal.gif man, i need a vacation so bad ....

i feel your pain.... been trying to convince the wife that x-mas in mexico would be great. no sale so far...... sad.gif

ahhhh to wake up x-mas morning, open some presents under the x-mas palm, some coffee, heuvos, and then a stroll to the beach for some time in the sun. tell me what is wrong with that picture?

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (scottb @ Feb 9 2006, 04:58 PM)
ahhhh to wake up x-mas morning, open some presents under the x-mas palm, some coffee, heuvos, and then a stroll to the beach for some time in the sun. tell me what is wrong with that picture?

yeah, last x-mas in the sun was in '98. feels like a lifetime ago ...

spent that new years eve floating in the indian ocean, sipping on my champagne ...

there was absolutly *nothing* wrong with that ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
MoveQik
We did Thanksgiving down here but not Xmas. Hopefully next year!

No pics....not my computer so i don'tknow how to download them.
Allan
Went to Rosarito back in June but only got to stay 3 days. sad.gif

Haven't had a real vacation since July 2002. wacko.gif
Howard
Can ya do a PPI for me? boldblue.gif
Wow! 2 party weekends in a row. You da Man smilie_pokal.gif
TurtleGirl
We went from the day after X-mas to the day after New Years this year to San Carlos. (About 1.5 hours SE of Rocky Point, on the Sea of Cortez)

There's not much to do but drink tequila, tecate, and watch sunsets...
jimtab
Neener Neener, going to Puerto Villarta for Easter week....wife is a teacher sooooo, we can only go when there is a crowd....good cerveca and food, fresh fish, mmmmmmmm/ beer.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif
richardmosselman
Spent last Christmas and New Year's (2 wks!) in Playa del Carmen,about an hr south of Cancun. Totally rocked! Been going there for about the last 5 yrs. The Mayans are a friendly bunch. This area has been discovered by the Europeans-planeloads of Italians,Dutchand Germans. The whole place feels very continental-people promenading in the evening etc. Lots of good food (now). Even had a chat with "Tim the tool man Taylor" a couple of years back. Going back next Feb for 2 wks. boldblue.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (jimtab @ Feb 9 2006, 09:52 PM)
Neener Neener, going to Puerto Villarta for Easter week....wife is a teacher sooooo, we can only go when there is a crowd....good cerveca and food, fresh fish, mmmmmmmm/ beer.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif

beerchug.gif miss PV and Nuevo Vallarta...

good food, beaches, nice peoples smile.gif

"considered" moving there in '98, there were 60k ex-pats living there many from Canada.
LowGT
QUOTE (TurtleGirl @ Feb 9 2006, 08:22 PM)
There's not much to do but drink tequila, tecate, and watch sunsets...

You say that like it's a bad thing. mueba.gif
TROJANMAN
We are down in Rocky Point for a nice long weekend and the have the net where we are staying.  There is no escape from the non-club! :tequilapoppersmilie:

that's too bad mike. i jut saw a paper ad for a 3.2. the seller said that he must sell it by this weekend, and he was only going to accept cash in hand from the buyer. bootyshake.gif

lol2.gif just kidding, have a good time. drunk.gif
MoveQik
So it isn't exactly the same Rocky POint that I went to for Spring Break....
MoveQik
The Fam at dinner....
MoveQik
She's all about vacations and she isn't even five yet. This could spell trouble in the long run....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.