Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top Gear... Top Gear... Top Gear
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LvSteveH
Sorry, couldn't help it biggrin.gif
johnmhudson111
My wife isn't letting me watch, she HATES car tv shows, I have to wait until she goes yellowsleep[1].gif

I need Tivo!!!

carreraguy
Wow - three on in a row! - Tivo'ed!
Gint
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Feb 9 2006, 08:30 PM)
My wife isn't letting me watch, she HATES car tv shows, I have to wait until she goes  :sleep:

I need Tivo!!!

Now that sucks! I'd buy her her own TV.

My Tivi box is down after four faithful years. Fortunately, I've seen all of those. They're from last year.
grantsfo
Granny burn outs and nun in a monster truck. clap56.gif
messix
lmao big time, blue hairs doin burnouts and doughnuts laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (messix @ Feb 9 2006, 09:48 PM)
lmao big time, blue hairs doin burnouts and doughnuts laugh.gif

too funny
rick 918-S
Smartest guys on the planet doing burnouts! laugh.gif av-943.gif
914werke
biggrin.gif
BRILLIANT!
johnmhudson111
they are showing the Ford GT episode again here....
Gint
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Feb 9 2006, 10:17 PM)
they are showing the Ford GT episode again here....

That's one that I missed. Watchin it now and posting on commercials. burnout.gif
messix
my god that muira is beautiful drooley.gif
very few cars are that beautiful
boxstr
Turbo Thursdays, I hope that they mean it.
Yehaw
CCLINTOPGEARGROUPIE
carreraguy
QUOTE (Gint @ Feb 9 2006, 08:10 PM)

My Tivi box is down after four faithful years. Fortunately, I've seen all of those. They're from last year.

Crap! I thought they were all new - I think I saw some of those too. Wonder why the description refers to "2006".
dlo914
GRANNIES DOING DONUTS!!! smilie_pokal.gif lol2.gif man...these grannies do better donuts than a friend of mines in his turbo'd 240sx. lol2.gif i love this show!
Gint
QUOTE (carreraguy @ Feb 9 2006, 11:40 PM)
QUOTE (Gint @ Feb 9 2006, 08:10 PM)

My Tivi box is down after four faithful years.  Fortunately, I've seen all of those.  They're from last year.

Crap! I thought they were all new - I think I saw some of those too. Wonder why the description refers to "2006".

I didn't catch them all, but some were reruns from last year for sure. And I'm reasonably certain I saw all that they showed last year. The 3 last episodes shown last night were all shows I hadn't seen though. I had to bust out a video tape!
mudfoot76
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Feb 10 2006, 12:13 AM)
biggrin.gif
BRILLIANT!

agree.gif

Those Grannies were awesome!! burnout.gif

Nun in a monster truck nearly had me rolling on the floor laughing. I love that show
tdgray
Watched it for the first time last night... Funny show but it must grow on you.

Very interesting approach to a car show. cool.gif
URY914
I loved the mini van race!
Maybe NASCAR will pick up on it a start a series for the ladies.
BigDBass
Minivan race, old lady donuts, and even the parachuting into the Mercedes all had me laughing out loud. happy11.gif

I couldn't help but think the Smart car (forget the model) looked as much like a 914 as some of the drawings in the "bringing back the 914" threads... confused24.gif

Dan
WRX914
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Feb 9 2006, 07:30 PM)
My wife isn't letting me watch, she HATES car tv shows, I have to wait until she goes yellowsleep[1].gif

I need Tivo!!!

Damn wives!

w00t.gif

Jenny
One small step for a nun, one giant step for nun-kind! laugh.gif

Brian and I both busted out laughing when the monster truck rolled over the first car. driving-girl.gif We couldn't believe it! lol2.gif

Jen
nomore9one4
I seen top gear for the first time last night. Nothing like monster truck driving nuns and doughnut doing grannies!! I actually thought it was pretty cool! boldblue.gif
Scott Carlberg
did anyone else notice how YELLOW the main hosts teeth were???

HOLY CRAP! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
SoCal Driver
Top gear is AWESOME, i love that show. Discovery hasnt been showing it over the past few months, but i think i've seen almost all the ones they've air'ed since they started showing them on this side of the pond. I've seen show clips on the internet for a few years now and have been waiting the day that they air it over here.... i was beside myself with joy when i learned that its on the tele here. My girlfriend just rolls her eyes when i watch the show, she watches it with me, and says she's thankful that I only drool over cars and not other women. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.