Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rotisserie available in Bay Area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porsche735
givemebeer.gif
I am ready to start my restoration project and need to use a rotisserie. As they are rather bulky and I wouldn't really want to keep one if I built it, I figure others may have the same opinion, but actually have one...
So, I am asking all in the SF bay area if anyone has a rotisserie that I could use for, I guess I shouldn't kid myself, more months than I care to mention. If you are out there and know of one or have one, please let me know. I am also interested in borrowing anything that resembles a media blaster. Those are cheap (about $60 at Harbor Freight), but no need to buy one if someone has one to lend.
Let me know.

Thanks a lot,
Chris
porsche735
bump
Mueller
search....it was asked about 2 or 3 weeks ago smile.gif

end results I think was:

"No"

"I have one for sale in Santa Maria"

"I'll be building one soon"

Mueller
Hey Chris....

Did you sell your Bp race car?

What are you building now?

I thought you might be getting out of 914's all together??

porsche735
Yeah, sold the BP car about 6 months back. I bought a rust bucket 1973 911 and will be attempting the standard RS spec upgrade on it. But it needs LOTS of rust repair.
Have many folks built the Auto Atlanta rotisserie version? I see Harbor Freight has the 1000lb engine stands for $39 each....

Chris
Mueller
if Sonu decides not to build a rot. I'll have some left over material, it's I think 1.25x1.125x3/16...just buy me some blades sawzall-smiley.gif

love the early 911's...saw a beautiful while w/blue lettering RS clone w/duck tail a few weeks in stop and go traffic on Sunol..... wub.gif
porsche735
That would be great. Let me know if you have some stock left over. I think I may attempt the dual engine stand version as it should only be about $200 in parts or so...

Chris
neo914-6
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 16 2006, 12:14 PM)
if Sonu decides not to build a rot. I'll have some left over material, it's I think 1.25x1.125x3/16...just buy me some blades sawzall-smiley.gif

love the early 911's...saw a beautiful while w/blue lettering RS clone w/duck tail a few weeks in stop and go traffic on Sunol..... wub.gif

how do you know it was a clone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.