Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in fremont area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
G e o r g e
I found a tub going cheap just dont want to make the drive for something that is just to much work. or maybe it is worth my time, any help is appreciated. here 's a pic just in case someone already knows something about it.

george
Brent
Why, Felix, Mueller and I have made a similar trip to a nearby locale. I'm sure we could do another come Monday. Plus this one looks very interesting. Much better than the rustbucket in Alviso.

If someone wants to run by sooner, as I will be out of town until then.
-Brent
Mueller
I can look at in on Monday.....

Ventura?? hey, that's my birthplace wacko.gif
Carrera916
hey Muller...

if you 're going on Monday, drop a line and I could meet you to take a peek at the car...

Monday afternoon after 3?

j
Mueller
QUOTE (Carrera916 @ Feb 11 2006, 09:52 AM)
hey Muller...

if you 're going on Monday, drop a line and I could meet you to take a peek at the car...

Monday afternoon after 3?

j

Hi Jerry,

That'll work.....

George, PM me the contact info unless someone else steps up this weekend....
G e o r g e
sounds good, i'm waiting for owner to give me his address i'll pm you as soon as he gets a back to me. it will probably be tomorrow as he was going to take more pictures.

george
Mueller
this is too strange......this car is 9.14 miles from my work huh.gif

G e o r g e
[QUOTE]this is too strange......this car is 9.14 miles from my work

must be a good omen ph34r.gif

George
neo914-6
Mike,

Meet us at TCD tomorrow to see the dust on my car? laugh.gif Sonu, Jon, Steve, Brent, and I plan on it for conversion chat...maybe have lunch. Our primary topic is tube bending.
Mueller
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Feb 13 2006, 11:39 AM)
Mike,

Meet us at TCD tomorrow to see the dust on my car? laugh.gif Sonu, Jon, Steve, Brent, and I plan on it for conversion chat...maybe have lunch. Our primary topic is tube bending.

I had planned on it, just hadn't responded to your e-mail yet smile.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (maddeye @ Feb 13 2006, 11:36 AM)
[QUOTE]this is too strange......this car is 9.14 miles from my work

must be a good omen ph34r.gif

George

I knew the car looked familiar smile.gif

About 2 years ago I went and looked at another 914 he had and briefly looked at the orange car, I almost bought it for myself but he wanted more than I wanted to pay at the time.....just waiting to hear from Jerry and well go over there and look at it again.

Mike
G e o r g e
Thanks mike wavey.gif

George
Brent
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Feb 13 2006, 11:39 AM)
Mike,

Thanks for the email Felix, except I rarley check that one(gmail instead of yahoo now). Hey, it being Valentines and all, I might take a rain check. Might be busy at lunchtime.
-Brent
Terrance
What time will you guys be there? I might just drop by and say hi if I have a chance.

neo914-6
11:30, Is your car still there?
Terrance
yeah, it's waiting for a truck and trailer to take it home. I live up the street. Going home on Thursday, since that's when my friend's available. Unless someone is willing to help out! smilie_pokal.gif
nbscooters
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 13 2006, 10:03 AM)
this is too strange......this car is 9.14 miles from my work huh.gif

I had a bad omen once...I was going to drive to this skatepark in the rain but i decided not to because it was 66.66 miles away.
G e o r g e
smilie_pokal.gif just wanted to give a public thanks to mueller and jerry, i believe to be carrerra916, for taking the time to go look at this for me. thanks George beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.