Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I love Italy!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
Only Italy could have an F1 car do Olympic doughnut rings on stage! aktion035.gif
reverie
Yeah that was awesome! Ferrari, woot!!
campbellcj
Missed it...but my (skater) wife has programmed the tivo's to capture all effin' 2+ weeks of skating etc. so I'll hafta check for that segment...

Was it Michael's F1 car or ?
reverie
Yes, Michael in his F1 Ferrari.. beautiful sound. aktion035.gif
TonyAKAVW
That was AWESOME. I really like how it was the very last part of the performance. My wife and I are visiting Italy later this year and the Ferarri museum is on our list of places to visit.

-Tony
sixnotfour
aktion035.gif
jimtab
It wasn't on ice tho. Just a white stage....
Gustl
QUOTE (reverie @ Feb 11 2006, 08:15 AM)
Yes, Michael in his F1 Ferrari.. beautiful sound.  :headbanger:

did they tell it on TV that it was Michael?

on Austrian TV they told us that *nobody* knows for sure who's the driver, but they thought that it would be Luca Badoer, the test driver, because he's italien ... confused24.gif

sounded o.k. for me

in addition I thought if it was Michael he would have shown his face - he's a big star ...

anyway, it was a cool show mueba.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
spare time toys
Any links to this? I sort of fell asleep yawn.gif and the kids changed the show to some teen crap they watch sad.gif
joea9146
aktion035.gif
Gustl
user posted image
grantsfo
Not the best quality but here is a video:

http://sonic.net/~tinou/Ferrari_Olympics.mov
seanery
they showed a short closup of the driver's face and helmet...the eyes definitely looked like schumacher to me confused24.gif
rhodyguy
watching the olympics on NBC is unbearable icon8.gif . the canadian broadcast is much better.

k
jimtab
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Feb 11 2006, 09:17 AM)
watching the olympics on NBC is unbearable icon8.gif . the canadian broadcast is much better.

k

I agree, NBC sucks....and what is with the "talking head" news stiff who fills the sports commentary with "news" snippits like scandals and political bullshit...I don't need to hear that....at least TRY to keep the political bs out of it...
seanery
yeah, Brian Williams, the stiffest personality on television, covering the olympics? What were they smoking when that decision was made wacko.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 11 2006, 09:40 PM)
yeah, Brian Williams, the stiffest personality on television, covering the olympics? What were they smoking when that decision was made wacko.gif

Dude, its nbc, they could fuck up a steel ball with a rubber mallet....
rhodyguy
no high, big headache, nebraska ditch weed. the shit that ropes were made of back in the day.

k
reverie
It's not often you see "Ferrari" and "nebraska ditch weed" in the same thread.

Only on the 914 club... biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
my wife watched the opening ceremony... I can't get into that...

women's moguls yesterday though... that was cool... that NOR chick is HOT!
anthony
I couldn't watch the Olympics without a Tivo. Of the 10 hours of overage so far I've probably actually watche 1 hour. And I'm sick and tired of Bode Miller now. It seems like I've seen his profile about 10 times now.
dinomium
QUOTE (anthony @ Feb 12 2006, 09:41 AM)
I couldn't watch the Olympics without a Tivo. Of the 10 hours of overage so far I've probably actually watche 1 hour. And I'm sick and tired of Bode Miller now. It seems like I've seen his profile about 10 times now.

agree.gif
If I hear about the new figure skating scoring again, I am gonna barf.gif

They did show five runs of the Luge and some speed skating, almost kewl, ALMOST
anthony
Strangely enough, I actually enjoyed the Biathalon competition.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (anthony @ Feb 12 2006, 11:41 AM)

agree.gif same here...

I liked the nordic combined too... well, the ski jump part anyway
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.