Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Barn find in the Seattle area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
http://seattle.craigslist.org/gms/132136413.html
Here you go boys and girls, go get it.
CCLINMYLIST
SLITS
So I see the little ol' lady didn't get it cleaned out before the demise.
rhodyguy
i'm all over this one too. bootyshake.gif

k
messix
take yer camera kevin we wanna see some pictures.
sixnotfour
Pics of plumbing supplies and forklift happy11.gif
914werke
Ya Im interested in that Forklift as well!
messix
it would be a cool mobile car lift.
914werke
Kev dont you have your hands full?
Bee-utifle day for a bike ride wink.gif
914werke
Yeeha!
rhodyguy
just got back. too late. that's more than ok. hard, hard hit on the front drivers side, door wouldn't open more than a few inches. had a gurple paint job in the recent past. the kind where the painter doesn't bother to remove the plastic beading where the fender meets the cowl wacko.gif . lot's of zits just below the skin. 1.8, some salvageable items. the couple that bought it pulled up while i was there, "she's always wanted a 914" (i think they'll discover that isn't the one rather quickly. biggrin.gif ). i was in bubble popping mode. pointed out that in all likely hood the tub was bent. the cost of fixing and painting alone would far exceede the value of the pos. here's the kicker. the guy selling the car wasn't the owner nor was there a title to be had as far as he knew unsure.gif . i have visions of there being a lien or a loan balance due on those kind of deals, and the first rule of plumbing might come into effect. i gave them my phone # and told them to call me if they should decide to part it out.

k
reverie
[QUOTE] the first rule of plumbing might come into effect.

What is the first rule of plumbing? huh.gif
messix
stromberg.gif rolls down hill
jimtab
QUOTE (messix @ Feb 11 2006, 03:48 PM)
stromberg.gif rolls down hill

Yup, and payday is friday, don't eat your lunch with your gloves on, don't bite your nails.... biggrin.gif plumbing is easy.....
sixnotfour
Pics of plumbing supplies and forklift  

What no pictures beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.