Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Pancake House breakies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Hope to see a bunch of you there!
Cheers
Howard
I said yes, but I'll be at the one in Agoura Hills. What time?
dinomium
We always have breakies at 9:14 cuz we are dorks! and link to the directions: click here
rhodyguy
werd
smooth_eddy
The long range forecast looks good for more sunshine. I will try to make it if I can get out of work. Eddy
messix
me and my little girl will be there.
rhodyguy
last time there i broke from tradition and had waffles w/bacon instead of pancakes. first rate clap56.gif .

k
Michael J
I'll be there. chowtime.gif
Pic from last year.
smooth_eddy
9 cars and 9 different colors.........I think I took that picture. Sure got a lot of miles out of it. Eddy
reverie
That picture made you our official photographer, Eddy. smile.gif
Beautiful shot. There will be more cars this time..

I'm having a Belgian waffle w/ strawberries and whipped cream.
Hold the onions, hold the waitress.
DNHunt
I meet a new guy Scott at church this morning. He has a 74 2.0l he bought new. He's going to try to get there.

Dave
sixnotfour
1 White
1 Silver
1 Blue
rhodyguy
jeff, you going to hook up at the port of tacoma meeting point for the drive up to b-ton? that info is in the other thread.

k
sixnotfour
OK driving.gif
ablose58
Kevin, Do you want me lurking on 16 waiting for your group or do ya want me to see ya there? AL wink.gif
DNHunt
I'll be waiting for you guys at the weigh station just over the bridge.

Dave
Michael J
I have now moved from a "will be" to a "might be" there.
sad.gif
I just bought a 2 liter engine that is down in the Bay Area and this weekend may be when I drive down and get it. I told the PO that breakfast was important but I gota work with his schedule.

So Kevin don't wait much passed 8 for me.

I did pull the car off the jack stands so it's ready.
rhodyguy
mike, search for the "end to shipping woes" thread. you can't drive down and back for less than what i paid to have an engine shipped from the bay area. unless you want to miss the b-fast and look forward to tackling the syskious x2. dry.gif (carry chains).

k
Tom
If I'm not working , I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Just got my 76 from Camp last Sept and it is up on jack stands. Is there some rule I break if I drive something else?
Tom
dinomium
Tom, We really hope to see you there, with or with out your 914!
I think I have made it to maybe one club event with a running car of my own...

IN THREE YEARS! That has to be some kind of record!!!
fatlando
QUOTE (Michael J @ Feb 12 2006, 08:29 AM)
I'll be there. chowtime.gif
Pic from last year.

hey all,

can you repost the group photo from last year? That was a cool photo and i misplaced it.

My ship pulls in today after a long 2 weeks in Sunny San Diego.. my son and I will be there. My 914 is motor less so may have the missus drop us off or maybe even join us......

fat lando biggrin.gif
smooth_eddy
Hey Lando....

glad you can make it this year. Here is a photo from last year. Remember the hottie who took it? And she though we all smiled so well because we liked our cars so much.....
dinomium
QUOTE (smooth_eddy @ Feb 14 2006, 10:19 PM)
Hey Lando....

glad you can make it this year. Here is a photo from last year. Remember the hottie who took it? And she though we all smiled so well because we liked our cars so much.....

oh you are SO SMOOTH eddy!
biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
I love seeing pictures of you NW guys... damn you need a collective tan! (doesn't the sun ever come out?)

PS- Sorry 'bout the c-Hawks....
DNHunt
Hey Rob

That picture from last year looked really good. As winters go up here it was a gem. Warm (not enough to tan) and sunny. This year is the complete opposite. We had over 12 inches of rain in Jan. We are all so pale we look green except for the black and orange spots of mold. On top of that it is supposed to be in the mid 30s Sat for the breakfast. We may spend more time Sat doing what we are good at, drinking coffee instead of driving.

Come up for WCC and we'll show you NW tans. Lobster red

Dave
fatlando
QUOTE (Rob Ways @ Feb 14 2006, 11:26 PM)
I love seeing pictures of you NW guys... damn you need a collective tan! (doesn't the sun ever come out?)

PS- Sorry 'bout the c-Hawks....

this looks like the beginings of a South West vs. North West Rumble Yack.gif

How about we meet at WCC and settle this by a mean game of twister!!
reverie

I prefer beers at ten paces.. beerchug.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (dinomium @ Feb 11 2006, 01:30 PM)
Hope to see a bunch of you there!
Cheers

Dino,

Gloria from OPCA wants to attend and I'm bringing my friend Jared (968 owner) who wants to hang out with porsche owners who aren't stuck up.

cya there

fat lando
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.