914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/133174248.html
look nice
rhodyguy
too much $$$ for my needs. hard to make that back partin' out. biggrin.gif

k
SLITS
Howard....Calling Howard.....Please pick up the white courtesy phone (and bring your checkbook).
Howard
Cool. Now I can build that 3.6 4 wheel drive car. Andy, ever get that brain figured out? How do you think it would look? Is that Miles' face?
messix
just got off the phn with the guy. the blue one is sweet surface rust on bat. box. excelent int. he thinks it has sways on it. no hell hole or long probs.
orange on is same but with int. noit as nice and paint looks rough.
this guyt is one of the bayside racing or porsche guys he know his stuff.
dinomium
That orenge one looks VERY familar. Wasn't it just bought and sold on Craigs? for like 750 I *think*
messix
just an update on these. i attempted to go take a look at these cars for a member, and the seller is refuseing to make or allow any attempt to start either car. he states the cars are for sale as is. i'll pass. i'd even pass on a '75 911 for $7500 that is sold as unknown as these are.
Toast
By the amount of oil on the ground, I wonder if there is any oil left in either of the engines? idea.gif
dinomium
QUOTE (messix @ Feb 13 2006, 02:02 PM)
just an update on these. i attempted to go take a look at these cars for a member, and the seller is refuseing to make or allow any attempt to start either car. he states the cars are for sale as is. i'll pass. i'd even pass on a '75 911 for $7500 that is sold as unknown as these are.

where DO THESE people come from?
I bet if you call you will hear this:
Hello, yes, I want TOP DALLARZ for my powder blue car and this other car that i just snaked everybody on.
No YOU MAY not start, drive, pr... you know what, I think you have seen enuff of them. Buy them or stop bugging me
Give me a break!
rhodyguy
ask him to let you pull the rocker covers! biggrin.gif no inspection for rust?wow, no attempt to start? insane.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.