Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey PNW guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sportlicherFahrer
I know, its short notice. Who wants to hang around and suck beers while Im takin out my engine? I might need help keeping the jackstands away from my car too...... biggrin.gif If you want to, PM me and I will give you my phone#/address! Ive got some Heinys for the first few that show up, but other than that I cant do much as I still have a few months to go till 21.
dinomium
I am usally up for drinking somebody else's beer, but I am using up all my get out of chore days by have the breakfast thing next week...
Sorry
beer3.gif
rhodyguy
i can't make it jim. why are you pulling the engine? can i go to jail if a minor is doing the buying?

k
sportlicherFahrer
I have to fix my temp sensor hole or drill a new one next to the intake and cant get the right angle on it with the motor in. That, and I need to do the clutch. Figure while its out, I can shine it up a bit too.

I wont tell if you dont Kev. I can give who ever a little cash to run to the market less than 5 minutes from my house.....
rhodyguy
i have a furniture dolly you can borrow if you want. we're going out tonight. i'll leave it on the deck if you want to come pick it up.
sportlicherFahrer
How big is that dolly? Possibly fit in a '69 bug? I might be able to run over now before I start on the work. You dont happen to have two 2.0L muffler gaskets in all those parts, do ya Kev?
rhodyguy
it'll fight in a type 1. i might. let me go look. call me in 10 minutes. i'll tell you my way of dropping the engine. logging off.

k
DNHunt
I'd come watch you work and drink your beer but, it's getting close to my bedtime. w00t.gif

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.