Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another one bites the dust.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
This car was hole this morning. Rusted and another body is on the way to turn into my new driver. I belive the body I'm getting is white, that will make it a white and black.
Thanks to Thomas.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
JoeSharp
I think He is going to cut it up tonight.
JoeSharp
and
JoeSharp
more
JoeSharp
This is the car with the fiberglass hell hole
Racing916
does not look to bad
JoeSharp
My seat was falling out.
Racing916
Hahah ok!! biggrin.gif
Markeydoo
We should bow our heads in silence.... pray.gif
r_towle
you CA guys are so good with the sawzall...

when you finally run out of rust free tubs, you might have to learn how to weld...
biggrin.gif
Allan
QUOTE (r_towle @ Feb 11 2006, 06:15 PM)

It's just plain fun... biggrin.gif
grasshopper
QUOTE (r_towle @ Feb 11 2006, 06:15 PM)

when you finally run out of rust free tubs, you might have to learn how to weld...
biggrin.gif

av-943.gif
Series9
Discussed this week, in person, with Mr. Sharp:

"I am so fucking tired of you Californians cutting up viable cars".........
pek771
I cut the green car up this week. There was no saving it. Michigan and NY killed the poor little thing.
Breaks my heart to take another one out of circulation.

At least I get the rust free replacement this week.
type47
sad.gif sad2.gif
URY914
.....amen.

wavey.gif
JoeSharp
For those of you that find this frusterating I can only say that it is far cheaper to buy another roller ($200.00) and move my good parts into the new one. With my bad back I was making a mistake by driving it. The driver seat was falling down on the left and causing pain. The new roller is here and is being perped to recive all the parts.
I asked Paul first, and am awaiting amswer, we have a near rust free drivers long. It's is cut from the rear shock tower to the front frender well. I''m going to ask Ron to send it where ever it needs go.
Toast
pinch.gif
Lou W
Joe, Was that the one thats been sitting in your driveway, parked right there? huh.gif
redshift
QUOTE (r_towle @ Feb 11 2006, 10:15 PM)

biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO!

M
JoeSharp
The remains of 4752909452. Three cars haved recived parts from this donner already.
Racing916
You should sprinkle the remains in Germany biggrin.gif
hotdgr
Gosh Joe. That car looked alot better than the '75 I'm getting ready to cut and weld on. I understand your rationalization, but it makes me wonder if I should cut this one up and wait for a better roller?
Damn......now you've got me second-guessing myself unsure.gif
Gary#
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Feb 13 2006, 05:42 PM)
The remains of 4752909452. Three cars haved recived parts from this donner already.

wink.gif As sad as it may seem 2 B - U gotta luv organ doners blink.gif
Allan
Trust me, Joe would not just cut up a healthy tub just for fun. If it needs killin then Joe is the man to do it.

Kinda like Ted Nugent and wild game.

It needs to be kilt....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.