Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 REAR TRUNCK SHOCK KIT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
914srt
Does your 914 trunk lid got you down?

Replace those worn out or broken trunk springs now!
user posted image
914 TRUNK KIT
This easy to install kit has been designed for the 914. The kit ncludes 2 gas shocks, mounting hardware and installation instructions. This kit has been designed and tested on the 914 rear trunk lid and I have them on both of my cars! This simple installation requires only hand tools and a drill to install.

And the best part is, it doesn't interfere with normal roof storage in rear trunk.

I AM A HOBBYIST AND ENGINEER BY TRADE AND I HAVE PUT THIS KIT TOGETHER TO HELP OTHERS SAVE MONEY, LIKE I DID!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A HIGHER COST KIT. THIS KIT IS MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA (see photo).

COMPLETE KIT WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: $36.95 with USPS Priority Ground Shipping US locations only!

To order: Contact me at [EMAIL=914SRT@SANDCREEKTELCO.COM]
or
SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT to 914SRT@SANDCREEKTELCO.COM
boxstr
"Don't waste your money on a higher cost kit." I wonder which ones those would be??? Must be made in Nigeria.
CCLINMADEINUSA
Aaron Cox
i smell a duel!
dlo914
the Andy-like photo makes it a little fishy dry.gif
DanT
I like where the camp914 unit attaches to the hood hinge instead of to the reinforcement. Camp kit is bolt thru and thru other unit appears to use self tapping sheet metal screws. huh.gif
seanery
I'm always amazed when 1 post wonders jump in with their items to sell.

914 if you want to sell these here, you'll need to step up and be part of the community, post on the board, ask questions, answer others. Good Luck, you're in competition with one of the 914 Club's biggest supporters!
Eddie Williams
I agree, the camp solution is a little more elegant, but I have the screw on type, and have no complaints...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.